I was aware they were sequels, but I never played them myself. At this point in time, doubt I ever will. But just plain "Xenogears" is definitely worth the play through. I guess its time consuming, so if you don't have the lifestyle, that will allow you to play countless hours, its probably a no no.
1 = Persona 3 FES.
3 = Super Mario Kart.
17 = LA Noire.
18 = Final Fantasy 5.
23 = Resident Evil 1.
24 = Twisted Metal 2.
NONONONONO. Don't ever think of Saga as sequels to Gear (they aren't...what they are might be worse...I won't go into it). Ignore Xenosaga, they are all fucking crap.
Both correct, the remade PoP had a great soundtrack, just a shame that this arab prince was Nathan Drake in rags. Nolan North admits that he would love to redo the VO for this game as he kinda fucked up.
8. Live, PSN - FPS
- 1 year after a nasty fight.
- A downloadable only spin-off from one of the big boys in the world of FPS. 15. Snes, Master System, Megadrive, Amiga, Game Boy - Platformer
- A game based on a company mascot, he loved to surf.
- He's a red dot with sunglasses. 25. PS1 - Running
- A game based on a company mascot, very clumsy.
- CM Punk would love this guy.