20 is a good game, but one that would have been so much better if death was an option, and the voice acting of the MC wasn't so cheesy. Also I know 25 is an obscure game, but for crying out loud it's yelling the title!
2. Megadrive/Genesis - Arcade Racer
- Motorcycles and chain whips, kinky. 4. PS3, 360, PC - Action Adventure, Stealth
- Eccentric rich bloke in leather. 6. DS - Adventure
- A classic point and click in a film noir styley. 8. Live, PSN - FPS
- 1 year after a nasty fight. 10. PS3 - Action Adventure/RPG
- Showing that pixels are still cool 11. PS1 - Platformer
- Shares it's name with a book, one of the first games with a fully orchestrated score. 12. PC - MMORPG
- What's the first MMO you think of? 14. DS - Puzzle/Adventure
- Multiple endings, most of them gruesome. 15. Snes, Master System, Megadrive, Amiga, Game Boy - Platformer
- A game based on a company mascot, he loved to surf. 16. PS2, PS3 - Action Adventure
- Man and ferret living in perfect harmony. 19. PS1 - Fighter
- He laid it, and not via satellite. 20. PS3, 360, PC - Action Adventure
- A reboot of a series that they're now rebooting again. You can't die. 22. PS2, PS3 - Action Adventure, Stealth, Platformer
- Don't piss off a turtle in a wheelchair. 25. PS1 - Running
- A game based on a company mascot, very clumsy.