Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread - Page 98 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #971 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
It's sad but somehow I don't enjoy this game anymore and I didn't even play it that long.
That is sad, I can't seem to pull myself away from it at times lol

HOME
CMWit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #972 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Working on my abs
 
ROH Fan #1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,886
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Make tons of leather bracers to level up. And as someone mentioned get a bow with soul trap, then just wack all the enemies with that once they are nearly dead. Youll have lots of soul gems filled up pretty quikly.

CHIKARA, We Are Wrestling.

Eddie FUCKING Kingston: The last of a dying FUCKING breed, in this great FUCKING Sport.
ROH Fan #1 is offline  
post #973 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I found myslef in a neverending circle, make new enchanted gear for alchemy, make smithing potion, make weapon better, make enchanting potion, make enchanted gear stronger, then make new strong potion and futher upgrade weapons, so on and so on, lol

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #974 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Why so serious?
 
HelmsFan42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Great State of Michigan
Posts: 1,637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Anyone know where to easily find moonstone for upgrading the Elven Sword? I havent seen it anywhere.

Also, I have no idea how to enchant a weapon. I've tried reading things online but it gets confusing with things such as capturing a soul and how you do it..so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Top 5: Warrior, Bret Hart, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, Sting
HelmsFan42 is offline  
post #975 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 18,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

just platinumed the game. Had to do alot of murdering. second playthrough. Love using illusion and alteration magic. use calm on a hostile bandit then sneak up behind them and slit their throat lol.


Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline  
post #976 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 06:39 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I was reading places that the character you choose can make the gameplay seem different. Like being a Wizard would have a different feel to it than being say a Dark Elf. Is there any truth to that? Was thinking about starting the game again on a new file.
Baldwin. is offline  
post #977 of 4921 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 07:36 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 18,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

maybe alittle different. in both my playthroughs ive been one handed in magic and archery but in the 1st it was all destruction and conjuration but in my 2nd i focused on all Illusion, and Alteration. in my second playthrough i was challenegd to a deul by a wizard and that didnt happen to me in my first playthrough


Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline  
post #978 of 4921 (permalink) Old 04-04-2012, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
 
Panzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelmsFan42 View Post
Anyone know where to easily find moonstone for upgrading the Elven Sword? I havent seen it anywhere.

Also, I have no idea how to enchant a weapon. I've tried reading things online but it gets confusing with things such as capturing a soul and how you do it..so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Moonstone can normally be bought from smith merchants.

As for capturing souls, I haven't caught any yet. I just find filled soul gems in dungeons and use them. Anyway, have a filled soul gem, an enchantment(to discover an enchantment, disenchant a magical armor piece or weapon) and the weapon or armor piece you want to enchant. This all has to be done at an enchantment altar. Depending on the level of soul gem you use determines how powerful the effect is.

Panzer is offline  
post #979 of 4921 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Moonstone can normally be bought from smith merchants.

As for capturing souls, I haven't caught any yet. I just find filled soul gems in dungeons and use them. Anyway, have a filled soul gem, an enchantment(to discover an enchantment, disenchant a magical armor piece or weapon) and the weapon or armor piece you want to enchant. This all has to be done at an enchantment altar. Depending on the level of soul gem you use determines how powerful the effect is.
Although I havn't been on the game in a long time now, (not worth the risk of damaging my PS3 and all those hard resets/turning power off at the mains was definitely starting to get to it. Fuck Bethesda) I remember the best way to avoid the mundane collecting of soul gems was the invisible chest. If it feels too much like cheating then just take the soul gems and nothing else. I had a stupid amount of them collected by the time I started enchanting but you'll still need loads more to get your enchanting into the higher levels. For any empties I usually went out with a soul capture sword, used detect life (whatever it's called in Skyrim) and grabbed the souls of any and all animals I could find, usually along rivers.


Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
post #980 of 4921 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
 
Panzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Although I havn't been on the game in a long time now, (not worth the risk of damaging my PS3 and all those hard resets/turning power off at the mains was definitely starting to get to it. Fuck Bethesda) I remember the best way to avoid the mundane collecting of soul gems was the invisible chest. If it feels too much like cheating then just take the soul gems and nothing else. I had a stupid amount of them collected by the time I started enchanting but you'll still need loads more to get your enchanting into the higher levels. For any empties I usually went out with a soul capture sword, used detect life (whatever it's called in Skyrim) and grabbed the souls of any and all animals I could find, usually along rivers.
What's the invisible chest?

Panzer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome