Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread - Page 75 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #741 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 08:48 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Omega_VIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,593
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiN...ature=youtu.be

This guy's commentary as he's going along is fucking hilarious. He's chosen to use no weapons at all and just use his fists for the entire game.

"Remember, you're a fucking bad ass, you are the one who killed Bambi's mother. Skin that bitch, make her into leather"

"Rape his ass, if you're a gay rapist." This guy is hilarious.


Nanomachines, Son

Underground Hip Hop Head
Omega_VIK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #742 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
 
Panzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,802
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Finally met Sheagorath, and what a disappointment it was. He went from this to just another generic model. At least his voice still has DAT SWAG~

How do I buy a house in Solitude? The queen's posse had nothing for me on that matter.
You have to do a quest for the Jarl of Solitude but before you can do that, you have to do the Side Quest "The Man Who Cried Wolf".
Panzer is offline  
post #743 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_VIK View Post
"Rape his ass, if you're a gay rapist." This guy is hilarious.
He's got a pretty nice gaming set up at his place too, he did a mini video tour. I'm getting Skyrim on Sunday, I will start my head collection then.
Walls is offline  
post #744 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 04:36 PM
People are Sheep
 
Santa Snoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Snoth's Cave
Posts: 1,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

The game is phenomenal, put Morrowind is still and will probably always be my favorite. Any true RPG gamers out there should play it.

Context: Skyrim there are like 6 guilds to join? (companions, mages college, DB, thieves guild, legion/stormclock, and bards college..Am I forgetting any?) In Morrowind, there is like 20. Even a vampire guild. Turn into a vampire, and find it. There is this book called Tamrielic Lore, which has the best items in the game and it describes them. Me and my brother called it "the List" and set out to attempt to find as many as possible. The book does not have their locations so you just got to be a mad explorer. The game also doesn't have leveled NPCs, which i prefer. You walk into some random cave/dwemer ruin/daedric shrine and they'll be guys significantly tougher than you that you cannot kill. You mark that place down, and come back 20 levels later to exact your revenge. Items aren't leveled either nor are they random. If an NPC is wearing ebony, he'll wear it at level 1 or level 50. Chests are all preset too. It makes getting powerful items WAYYY more valuable. There's is only like 3 pairs of daedric gauntlets, greaves, and boots in the game, which makes having them dope, and only one daedric curiass. And its worn by this bomb old guy, who I could never bring myself to kill. Fighting kinda sucks though. With so many unique weapons as there is no leveling, you save EVERYTHING that is cool and you decorate your house just by laying all your cool shit everywhere to admire it. The story is soooooo deep and frankly your character, the Neveraine, is the most badass of the bunch.

It is quite different from skyrim but all should try it.



ChampviaDQ

Last edited by Santa Snoth; 12-14-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Santa Snoth is offline  
post #745 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 10:22 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Omega_VIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,593
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
He's got a pretty nice gaming set up at his place too, he did a mini video tour. I'm getting Skyrim on Sunday, I will start my head collection then.
Don't forget to celebrate Thanksgiving with your followers.


Nanomachines, Son

Underground Hip Hop Head
Omega_VIK is offline  
post #746 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 06:29 AM
TONY IN DECEMBER!
 
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Big D
Posts: 10,911
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Sounds like this game has the file save problem that Fallout 3 had.

Get it right Bethesda



Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb425 from THE BOARD
Mid-Atlantic is The Godfather, New Japan is The Shawshank Redemption, ECW is Pulp Fiction, WCW is the Mass Effect video game series, and TNA is 2 Girls 1 Cup.
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas is offline  
post #747 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Somewhere in Mexico
 
Solid_Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,203
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Watch the skies traveler...


Solid_Rob is offline  
post #748 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penrith, cumbria, UK
Posts: 5,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I loved that place you had to go to for the 'Elder Knowledge' quest, I think it was called BlackReach.
P.Smith is offline  
post #749 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Men of Mayhem
 
Near™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charming, Central California, USA
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
I loved that place you had to go to for the 'Elder Knowledge' quest, I think it was called BlackReach.
Yes, it is indeed BlackReach.

Near™ is offline  
post #750 of 4921 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
 
Panzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,802
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallofShame View Post
The game is phenomenal, put Morrowind is still and will probably always be my favorite. Any true RPG gamers out there should play it.

Context: Skyrim there are like 6 guilds to join? (companions, mages college, DB, thieves guild, legion/stormclock, and bards college..Am I forgetting any?) In Morrowind, there is like 20. Even a vampire guild. Turn into a vampire, and find it. There is this book called Tamrielic Lore, which has the best items in the game and it describes them. Me and my brother called it "the List" and set out to attempt to find as many as possible. The book does not have their locations so you just got to be a mad explorer. The game also doesn't have leveled NPCs, which i prefer. You walk into some random cave/dwemer ruin/daedric shrine and they'll be guys significantly tougher than you that you cannot kill. You mark that place down, and come back 20 levels later to exact your revenge. Items aren't leveled either nor are they random. If an NPC is wearing ebony, he'll wear it at level 1 or level 50. Chests are all preset too. It makes getting powerful items WAYYY more valuable. There's is only like 3 pairs of daedric gauntlets, greaves, and boots in the game, which makes having them dope, and only one daedric curiass. And its worn by this bomb old guy, who I could never bring myself to kill. Fighting kinda sucks though. With so many unique weapons as there is no leveling, you save EVERYTHING that is cool and you decorate your house just by laying all your cool shit everywhere to admire it. The story is soooooo deep and frankly your character, the Neveraine, is the most badass of the bunch.

It is quite different from skyrim but all should try it.
If Bethesda were to re release Morrowind with a graphical facelift but leave everything else the same like what happened with Halo, I would be a happy camper. Then again, I would probably enjoy a new Morrowind game that INCLUDES the mainland of Morrowind where you can visit Blacklight, Necrom, Tear and other places but with the same game mechanics as the original Morrowind. That would be cooler.
Panzer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome