Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread - Page 189 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1881 of 5008 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 07:54 PM
The Red Beast
 
The Ultimate New Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 20,593
Points: 4,599
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Khajit it is and i will name him Catniss lol.

My current character is a master in enchanting and conjuration. my past one was in alteration and illusion. using Pacify on creatures was always awesome. Enjoyed Illusion way more than destruction, alteration too cuz paralyze was good too. Will bring up my block with my current since he's heavy armor and if im going light and sneaky next no need for block.

One time i got my block all the way to 100 by just facing that guy before he allowed you into Sovangrad. He just keeps attacking and attacking so all i did was block and heal up and i was at 100 with light armor going up too. Guess iant works better since they hit harder right.

Since Dawnguard will take forever. What new enemies are in it. heard of a flying Chaurus or something. Ever since switching to Master and healing myself of Lycanthropy those bugs nearly kill me. Their poisons take up so much and so fast.



The Ultimate New Black is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1882 of 5008 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 08:02 PM
3 SHADES OF BLACK
 
Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DADDY'S LIL' MONSTER
Posts: 12,675
Points: 5,398
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Khajit it is and i will name him Catniss lol.

My current character is a master in enchanting and conjuration. my past one was in alteration and illusion. using Pacify on creatures was always awesome. Enjoyed Illusion way more than destruction, alteration too cuz paralyze was good too. Will bring up my block with my current since he's heavy armor and if im going light and sneaky next no need for block.

One time i got my block all the way to 100 by just facing that guy before he allowed you into Sovangrad. He just keeps attacking and attacking so all i did was block and heal up and i was at 100 with light armor going up too. Guess iant works better since they hit harder right.

Since Dawnguard will take forever. What new enemies are in it. heard of a flying Chaurus or something. Ever since switching to Master and healing myself of Lycanthropy those bugs nearly kill me. Their poisons take up so much and so fast.

Yeah but that shit is tricky on Master difficulty and I'm assuming that's what you're playing under. If you can enchant a ring and necklace with fortify block to help you. Also enchant your shield with fortify block and light or heavy armor.

If you're playing on anything other than Master though you wont have to worry about it.

My current playthrough has been on Master from the start and it's very very tough early in the game lol. I had to concentrate on creating potions to help me in battle and what-not. It was alot of fun. now that I'm in God mode it's not nearly as fun because it's hard to find a challenge. I'll probably start another game.

It's funny because you spend 150 hours trying to build your character up to God level status and once you do and there's no challenge it's boring so you start over.


I believe I'll name my next character Asha Greyjoy





Mercy is offline  
post #1883 of 5008 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 PM
The Red Beast
 
The Ultimate New Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 20,593
Points: 4,599
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I totally forgot my first playthrough was on easy or something. i remember i jumped down into one of those caves where you cant go out the same way you came in cuz its high. So unfortunately it was a Forsworn area. I never met them or fought them at that moment. They killed me and killed me and killed me where i was going insane i couldnt kill even 3 of them. so i went eto easy lol. Master has been fun ever since i took your advise and enchanted everything.

Wondering how Master will be for me when i start a new character. Since i will be sneaky it shouldnt be so hard. Only difficult moments should be Main story missions. hoping i can be a alchemy master like you. You probably know where every single ingredient is located. Wanna use poisons for every arrow and use specific ones for certain enemies; like Hawkeye.

Cant wait to be a Cat and turn into a werewolf lol. Would be awesome if they didnt allow me in and i will def destroy the Brotherhood. I havent even done the mission i need to to get noticed from them but i will join them to add a couple hours in my current playthrough.



The Ultimate New Black is offline  
post #1884 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Oh baby, I'm lazy, oh baby, introduce me to GAAWWWD
 
Froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Behind the clouds
Posts: 3,510
Points: 145
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Another query (sorry if it's all I contribute to this thread )

What quest lines have a lot to do with the Khajjit? I'm quite fond of the race, and I was actually hoping to marry one in the game. But I'm yet to find a quest line that doesn't have them sitting in the backseat, and there are no Khajjit to marry, as I've discovered online

What's the most I can interact with them in quests?

Froot is offline  
post #1885 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
The Red Beast
 
The Ultimate New Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 20,593
Points: 4,599
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I dont really think there is much to do with Khajit. Only quest I did involving a Khajit was the one at the College of Winterhold where he asked for a favor and if completed could become a companion. One other time a Khajit attacked me, he was a member of the DB. them and Argonions are like super minorities worse than elves for sure. It sucks they didnt do much with them an Argonians. Wish the actually had Khajiit and Argonian children. Still amazes me that I just noticed every kid in the game are Nords..

What kind of character do you have Froot. How much time you got in Skyrim



The Ultimate New Black is offline  
post #1886 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 03:25 AM
3 SHADES OF BLACK
 
Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DADDY'S LIL' MONSTER
Posts: 12,675
Points: 5,398
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Another query (sorry if it's all I contribute to this thread )

What quest lines have a lot to do with the Khajjit? I'm quite fond of the race, and I was actually hoping to marry one in the game. But I'm yet to find a quest line that doesn't have them sitting in the backseat, and there are no Khajjit to marry, as I've discovered online

What's the most I can interact with them in quests?
The good news is you can actually have a Khajit as a follower. You have to do a mission for one. Retrieve some amulet or necklace.. It's a family heirloom or something and it got stolen. Once you do that you can ask him to follow you.





Mercy is offline  
post #1887 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Oh baby, I'm lazy, oh baby, introduce me to GAAWWWD
 
Froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Behind the clouds
Posts: 3,510
Points: 145
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
What kind of character do you have Froot. How much time you got in Skyrim
Nord Thief. Not sure what you mean by "how much time I got" :/

Froot is offline  
post #1888 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Points: 0
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

lol froot is a furry.

nah, I should shut my mouth. Argonier are my favorite race. what does that make me? A scaley?

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; 09-03-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #1889 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 10:43 AM
The Red Beast
 
The Ultimate New Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 20,593
Points: 4,599
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Nord Thief. Not sure what you mean by "how much time I got" :/
How much time have you put into Skyrim. Im at maybe 500 altogether and LC is ay maybe 5000 lol. Just wondered how much do you play skyrim.

has anyone become a master in restoration, think thats the only magic ive never mastered. These perks in blocking are great especially the magic resistance. Imagine if I had Spellbreaker and all my enchanted gear. You should get Spellbreaker Croft to become more immune to mages. And does blocking work with 2 hand weapons.



The Ultimate New Black is offline  
post #1890 of 5008 (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 01:31 PM
copy of a copy of a
 
Tarfu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,751
Points: 0
                     
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Any console command to resurrect all NPCs related to a specific quest or area? For some reason I butchered basically all of Ratway for the hell of it (a long time ago nonetheless), and now joining a certain guild just feels awkward. I'd like to properly complete it in my current save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossdude View Post
smarks like to suckle from the diseased milk of Ric Flair's sagging tits
Tarfu is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome