360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Altered State
 
booned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by booned View Post
Suprised nobody has reacted to this tbh. It's a fucking hard game.




booned is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Tits 'n' Ass!
 
TheIllusiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 5,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

I'm very impressed, booned. That's the hardest difficulty, right? Because if it is then well done indeed, that game is extremely difficult. I haven't even got that far in the game, and I'm on one of the easier settings. So again, well done.

Bioshock:



Brass Balls - Complete the game on Hard difficulty without using a Vita-Chamber - 100G



Seriously Good At This - The player has completed the game on the hardest difficulty setting. - 40G

Got both of these in one playthrough. It took a few nights to finally unlock them but I got there in the end. It wasn't that hard, but it did take a while. Didn't use that much Adam, mainly because the Big Daddies took a lot in the early stages. But once I got more powerful weapons they became more easier.

Also saving a lot helped, plus the Telekinesis Plasmid is brilliant, killed some many enemies with that alone. As usual, Fontaine was a breeze.



Historian - The player has found every audio diary. - 50G

After I did the hard achievements I went back to an earlier save and started to collect all the diaries on the easy setting. Didn't really have that much more to collect, roughly 25 or so. Probably took me under an hour, maybe even less, to get them.

So with those three, I've now unlocked all the achievements for Bioshock - 1100/1100.



Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline  
post #63 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:59 PM
ROH here I come!
 
Hardyholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 1,810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMan View Post
I'm very impressed, booned. That's the hardest difficulty, right? Because if it is then well done indeed, that game is extremely difficult. I haven't even got that far in the game, and I'm on one of the easier settings. So again, well done.

Bioshock:



Brass Balls - Complete the game on Hard difficulty without using a Vita-Chamber - 100G



Seriously Good At This - The player has completed the game on the hardest difficulty setting. - 40G

Got both of these in one playthrough. It took a few nights to finally unlock them but I got there in the end. It wasn't that hard, but it did take a while. Didn't use that much Adam, mainly because the Big Daddies took a lot in the early stages. But once I got more powerful weapons they became more easier.

Also saving a lot helped, plus the Telekinesis Plasmid is brilliant, killed some many enemies with that alone. As usual, Fontaine was a breeze.



Historian - The player has found every audio diary. - 50G

After I did the hard achievements I went back to an earlier save and started to collect all the diaries on the easy setting. Didn't really have that much more to collect, roughly 25 or so. Probably took me under an hour, maybe even less, to get them.

So with those three, I've now unlocked all the achievements for Bioshock - 1100/1100.
Kudos, some hard achievements in there. I've been meaning to get round to playing Bioshock again I just havent had the time or I keep putting it off Such a good game, can't wait till the second.

http://7bitarcade.com/podcast/
A Weekly games, film and TV podcast.
Follow us on twitter @7bitpodcast

Thanks to Kib for the membership
Hardyholic is offline  
post #64 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Tits 'n' Ass!
 
TheIllusiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 5,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyholic View Post
Kudos, some hard achievements in there. I've been meaning to get round to playing Bioshock again I just havent had the time or I keep putting it off Such a good game, can't wait till the second.
Thanks for the kudos. After playing Bioshock again, it's got me really excited to play the second game. Can't wait for it to be released. Definitely going to pre-order that game, gonna be a Birthday present to myself.

I've also saved just before you meet Andrew Ryan, one of my favourite scenes from the game, just a brilliant revelation in the story.

But you really should play it again, I'd put it off for a few months, plus lent the game to a friend. But once I started to play it again it reminded me of how brilliant the game is.



Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline  
post #65 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 05:16 AM
Rated PG
 
tombo2326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 3,485
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwenRocky View Post
Batman Arkham Asylum: Predator Silver trophy.
- Earned 16 medals in predator challenges.
This

got it about 2hrs ago

tombo2326 is offline  
post #66 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Tits 'n' Ass!
 
TheIllusiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 5,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Was playing Call of Duty: World at War last night. I bought it about a week ago and started to play the single player, but then got really into the multiplayer, so stopped the Campaign for a bit. But last night I finished the last few levels. The single player in Call of Duty games is still frustrating as hell.

Call of Duty: World at War:

I got quite a few for completing the game, but I won't show them all.



For the Motherland - Completed 'Heart of the Reich' on Veteran difficulty. - 30G

This was definitely a frustrating level, the first half of it was fine, but destroying the last two Flak 88's and getting up those stairs was fucking annoying. The endless grenades and the re-spawning enemies were the worst, plus finding out that all I have to do was wait for little bit, kill a few Germans and advance up the stairs - pretty simple!!!



Bearing the Burden - Completed 'Downfall' on Veteran difficulty. - 30G

A couple of times at the beginning of this level, it got annoying. I would basically run, or attempt to, and try get into cover, but the Germans were so quick they would gun me down. Once I got to a check point at the bottom of the first set of stairs, it was pretty simple after that, except for a little hiccup at the end with the turret.



Hardened War Hero - Completed the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty and won on all fronts. - 100G

Another frustrating campaign completed. I’m really hoping that they take out the re-spawning enemies in the latest game. I read somewhere that they were, so I'm looking forward to that.



Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline  
post #67 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 PM
ROH here I come!
 
Hardyholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England
Posts: 1,810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Completing Veteran in a week on WAW, that's hell of an effort, congrats. It took me so long to complete that game on veteran, mainly the last 3/4 levels. I just found the grenade spawing, respawning enemies and retarded allies so frustrating so I took alot of breaks from playing it. For The Motherland was definitely the worst, I had to devise a proper route and strategy with taking out the guns rather than just run and gun.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Predator Silver trophy.
- Earned 16 medals in predator challenges.

This is also my most recent achievement. I'm detirmed to 100% this game, which I don't think will be too taxing. A few challenges will be hard though.

http://7bitarcade.com/podcast/
A Weekly games, film and TV podcast.
Follow us on twitter @7bitpodcast

Thanks to Kib for the membership
Hardyholic is offline  
post #68 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
OwenRocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyholic View Post
Completing Veteran in a week on WAW, that's hell of an effort, congrats. It took me so long to complete that game on veteran, mainly the last 3/4 levels. I just found the grenade spawing, respawning enemies and retarded allies so frustrating so I took alot of breaks from playing it. For The Motherland was definitely the worst, I had to devise a proper route and strategy with taking out the guns rather than just run and gun.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Predator Silver trophy.
- Earned 16 medals in predator challenges.

This is also my most recent achievement. I'm detirmed to 100% this game, which I don't think will be too taxing. A few challenges will be hard though.
I'm only half way with Veteran in WAW. I'll try to finish that up later on. I downloaded the DLC for batman, so I'm working on that. I need the combat trophies and to beat it on Hard to platinum this game. I bought Legends of WrestleMania a few weeks ago and played it for 20 minutes after I took off Batman and I got the Royal Rumble winner trophy.

"You must be 5 cc's of potassium chloride, because you just made my heart stop."
- Most awesome pick up line ever.

OwenRocky is offline  
post #69 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 8,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion


Quote:
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Intensive Care
Achieved Ending 4


Jonn is offline  
post #70 of 189 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion



Quote:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Get Her!
Complete the 'Checking Out the Library' level.
Loving this game so far.

-Mystery- is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome