you can stab a guy, pull his grenade pin, and kick him into a cage with a bear who will break out and kill eveyone in camp. Plus, since you no doubt put C4 everywhere, you can make fireworks after wards.
I feel so rewarded that I've got the highest Absolution Score on my friendslist for the Nightclub assassination, that I just felt like sharing my strategy, just to be a complete dick .
Spoiler for Note: This should be done without using any disguise, without being detected, and there is a lot to do with timing involved.:
1) Enter the Nightclub through the front door, and walk through to the bathroom on the far right side of the club when you first walk in.
2) Non-lethally subdue the guard in the bathroom, hide his body in the locker, and take his keycard.
3) As fast as you possibly can, exit the bathroom, head back to the ice-cream counter you passed on your way in, sneak past the lady at the till, use the keycard to open the door, sneak up to the top room, steal the evidence on the desk next to the computer screen, go back to the ground floor (don't run, as the lady will detect you through the door), and get straight back to that bathroom. Hopefully, Don will still be occupied by the hooker in the back room.
4) Hide in the same locker you hid the body in, and wait for Don to arrive (shouldn't take too long).
5) While he's peeing, exit the locker, sneak up behind Don, and garrotte him.
6) Hide his body in the same locker as the initial guard.
7) Exit the bathroom, and head for the dancefloor on the opposite corner of the room (you'll know where you are when you here a couple of guys discussing how one feels guilty for being at the strip club).
8) Check that there's no guard looking at you directly behind the door, and use the keycard to enter.
9) The guard patrolling this room goes back and forth for smoke breaks. When he has his back turned, sneak up to the cover behind the three girls chatting amongst themselves (they won't detect you at all, seriously). Wait for him to have gone back to his spot near the first door, and hide inside the wardrobe on the far end of the room.
10) At this point, you'll faintly hear to the left of you a guard and hooker chatting next door. Wait for them to finish their conversation and leave into the Nightclub. Peek out through the wardrobe to ensure the guard is gone, and sneak into the other room, up the stairs, and complete the mission.
Just like to say that the morale system in NBA 2k13 sucks :/ I have ginobli as sixth man with about 20 MPG with 9 minute quarters and he demands to be traded and like pretty much half my roster are under 50
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus