General Gaming Discussion - Page 425 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: What do you think of the Greatest Hits cases?
I agree, their hideous! 19 20.00%
I like them 13 13.68%
I don't mind them 23 24.21%
It's the game that mattters, stupid! 40 42.11%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4241 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 05:45 PM
#FunFact™
 
Aidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Gears of War 3 comes out for a few weeks and I'm not even the least bit hyped. I enjoyed the other two games and even got both of them at launch. What's wrong with me here?

lolBears Lucks - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs


"If you can't handle me at my Worstbrook, you don't deserve me at my Bestbrook."
Aidan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4242 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Tits 'n' Ass!
 
TheIllusiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 5,323
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Gamers don't just like games for the graphics. Most go for games because of interesting characters, or fun ones, entertaining ones. Same with the story, settings etc.. Plus there's the other big reason gameplay, the way the game controls feel, that sort of stuff. I know Uncharted is one of the main reasons I want a PS3, plus other gaming collections.

Plus Gears isn't really that generic since it's one of the first to implement the cover base systems and do it well. Developers have pretty much been trying to copy that style for years now. But Gears is still the one of the best at it.

Question: I've just defeated the Destroyer on Borderlands for the second time, given back the key to Tannis but it doesn't seem to let me do a third playthrough. Is there a cap on the amount that you can do? I have started the Secret Armoury DLC, so would that affect it?



Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is online now  
post #4243 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
Gamers don't just like games for the graphics. Most go for games because of interesting characters, or fun ones, entertaining ones. Same with the story, settings etc.. Plus there's the other big reason gameplay, the way the game controls feel, that sort of stuff. I know Uncharted is one of the main reasons I want a PS3, plus other gaming collections.

Plus Gears isn't really that generic since it's one of the first to implement the cover base systems and do it well. Developers have pretty much been trying to copy that style for years now. But Gears is still the one of the best at it.

Question: I've just defeated the Destroyer on Borderlands for the second time, given back the key to Tannis but it doesn't seem to let me do a third playthrough. Is there a cap on the amount that you can do? I have started the Secret Armoury DLC, so would that affect it?
You must be an Xbox/PC gamer huh TIM?
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #4244 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Tits 'n' Ass!
 
TheIllusiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 5,323
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic_J View Post
You must be an Xbox/PC gamer huh TIM?
...yes.



Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is online now  
post #4245 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
I know Uncharted is one of the main reasons I want a PS3, plus other gaming collections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
...yes.
Hey Smackdownfreak your bullshit theory on Uncharted just got destroyed.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #4246 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Midlands
Posts: 682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Gears of War 3 comes out for a few weeks and I'm not even the least bit hyped. I enjoyed the other two games and even got both of them at launch. What's wrong with me here?
I'm the same and it is because Gears 2 was so disappointing for me, campaign interests me marginally and I'll have to see the finished game's multiplayer before I bother investing in it, otherwise it's a game breaker for me.
Trigger is offline  
post #4247 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplop View Post
Why must you be so damn ignorant?
He's not ignorant. He's actually right. I played through both Uncharted games and they are both average at best. You get really critical of people sometimes on here for not liking some of the things the vast majority of people have considered great. But yeah, I don't see how him not liking the game makes him ignorant.


I couldn't care less about Gears 3. I played through 1&2 and only really did so during times where I had nothing else to play. The games are extremely linear and to me get boring very quickly. There is only so many times I can walk into an area to see a bunch of random blocks placed conveniently around the area for all of us to hide and shoot at each other from. All the characters are generic to me as well. I cannot understand how this series of games is so popular.

Last edited by Walls Of The Jungle; 09-06-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Walls is offline  
post #4248 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

He's entitled to his opinion on uncharted being average,because that's his opinion on the game BUT he went completely over board by saying only Sony fanboys care about Uncharted that's clearly not true as The Illusive Man proved.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #4249 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:56 PM
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
He's not ignorant. He's actually right. I played through both Uncharted games and they are both average at best. You get really critical of people sometimes on here for not liking some of the things the vast majority of people have considered great. But yeah, I don't see how him not liking the game makes him ignorant.
I said im fine if he doesnt like it, but he hasnt even played it. And he went way overboard.



what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
post #4250 of 13458 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 07:00 PM
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: General Gaming Discussion

the graphics in uncharted didnt even impress me that much imo

Horselover Fat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome