Welcome to the FC Youth game.
- You will manage FC Youth, a team comprised of 25 young players (21 or younger) who have replaced Derby in the Premier League. You will find the team list attatched in this folder for you to view, or just look at your squad when you start.
- You have been given a lot of great young players, such as Montolivo and Aguero. However, there are no world renowned names such as Messi, Fabregas and Rooney, who are of course all under 21 years old, but this is supposed to be challenging
- Your transfer budget depends on whether you chose a top half finish, European qualification, winning the league, and such. It varies from 5 million to 8 million. You may sign one player only with your transfer budget. This player can be absolutely anyone in the game however, not necessarily someone under 21. I like to buy Robert Pires.
- You may not sell any players in your first season and you may not sign anyone on a free transfer either. There is a chance Andre Pierre-Gignac will be a free player, as will Giles Barnes. You are allowed to sign these two players as well, but no-one else on free transfers. You are allowed to release players however.
- You can also appoint your own coaching staff at your discretion. You can keep the current coaching staff, or appoint new ones. You have been given Franco Baresi as a coach, other than that, you have the default Derby staff.
- Your aim in this game is too simply win the league, and/or any cups. Basically, be as successful as you can. Your ultimate goal is too get too the top of the managers HOF with your team. If you are sacked, it’s game over
- After season one, I have no idea what your transfer budget is, but once again, you may only sign one player. This is the same for every season. After season one, you are allowed to sell players, but you are still only allowed to sign one player.