Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**
here you go for facepacks
Installing Graphics, everything except Skins
Got to My DocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2008 and create the following folders:
1) Create a folder and call it "graphics"
2) Inside the folder called graphics, create four folders entitled "logos", "kits", "facepacks" and "backgrounds".
3) After you've downloaded a graphic pack it will generally be either a ".rar" or a ".zip" you will need to extract this file into the relevant folder (e.g: if its facepacks you've downloaded extract it to the facepacks folder)
4) Go into FM, load up your save game, go to preferences and click the "display and sound" tab.
5) First off, the box "use skin cache" should be ticked, untick it now.
6) Secondly, the box "always reload skin on confirm" should be unticked, tick it.
7) Confirm your changes to the settings and wait for it to load, this could take a few minutes if you're adding a lot of graphics.
8) Your new graphics should now be appearing, go back into the preferences screen and the display and sound tab, and undo what you just did, by ticking the "use skin cache" box and unticking the "always reload skin on confirm" box.
I Rock apparently?