PlayStation Network IDs - Page 48 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #471 of 621 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

DWinsRespect51

Modern Warfare 3 is what 90% of my gaming is dedicated to. Other 10% is WWE 12, Madden, and NCAA Football. I'm on a lot, so feel free to hit me up. Make sure you say that you're from the forum though because I get random requests all the time that are denied.

Last edited by Glass Shatters; 06-23-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #472 of 621 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

soma 1672 is my psn tag
FightingGM is offline  
post #473 of 621 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

PSN I








85%of the

Last edited by TheFlyingAsterix; 07-17-2013 at 01:48 PM.
TheFlyingAsterix is offline  
post #474 of 621 (permalink) Old 07-26-2012, 01:56 PM
I Can't Breathe!
 
Legasee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

Got a new PSN id: xXLegaseeXx

Currently playing BF3, MW3, Mass Effect 2, GOD3.

Warning I'm not that good at Battlefield 3.

Legasee is offline  
post #475 of 621 (permalink) Old 07-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 18,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

Mjdemon27

play Skyrim, Dead Island but just went back to MW3 and loving it. Any of you who play MW3 use mics. I never do even though i got a bluetooth i could use.


Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline  
post #476 of 621 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 06:49 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
CROOK-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

CROOK-94

I usually play anything if i feel like it xD but mostly MW3, GTA, WWE 12, FIFA 12, LBP2, Dead Island and maybe Borderlands at times.

CROOK-94 is offline  
post #477 of 621 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 06:55 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
CROOK-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

And maybe Tekken 6 and old CoD's.

CROOK-94 is offline  
post #478 of 621 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 01:51 PM
(Come Get It)
 
Aaron S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

3 Accounts:
newgeneration6(Actual gaming on Black Ops)
CODTROLL122(Trolling Call of Duty)
Sailor_Scout16(Sailor Moon-based trolling. Plays MW3 and BO)
I play Street Fighter, Black Ops, MW3, GOW3, WWE LOW, SVR 08,09,10,11, and WWE 12.

Aaron S. is offline  
post #479 of 621 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Stone Cold X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Hell
Posts: 613
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

CarlosX360 is the PSN username I use.

Modern Warfare 3 is taking up 90% of my playtime. The other 10% is for rentals.

This will be replaced by Black Ops 2 this november.

Stone Cold X - Owner of CODForums
Call of Duty Forums
Stone Cold X is offline  
post #480 of 621 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: PlayStation Network IDs

Pgunz3 is my psn id
pgunz3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome