Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
You're Pretty Good now goes by the name cesaro_ROCKS. He mostly hangs out in the Pokemon thread.
Edit: As for Ground Zeroes, here are some highlights of an interview last week:
Not much new info, but highlights:
• MGSV is a huge game with a vast open world; Ground Zeroes serves as the prologue episode, a "first step in-between", so long-time fans aren't confused with the transition from linear to open-world.
• The slow-mo Alert evading bullet time shindig: was added because you can now be spotted from anywhere, 360 degrees. Kojima says, and I quote, "One thing I want to make clear is that this will not make the game much easier. With the stress and tension levels that players will experience going through the game, I can guarantee that it’s not going to make the game easier for anyone."
• He felt limited, tech-wise, with MGS4.
• MGS4 was a turning point, where Kojima decided he wanted to develop multi-platform.
• "MGSV will have many elements that aren’t limited to one console. You’ll be able to play the game on whatever you want, whenever you want."
• "Every time I make a new game, I have a feeling it might be the last time I make a game. So when I made MGS3 with Naked Snake, I never thought I’d still be working with the same character after so long—Naked Snake or Solid Snake or whoever. Naked Snake has more of a human side. He’s angry, he’s happy, he cries when he’s sad. I believe he’s someone the player can identify with. And lately I’ve been choosing to work much more with Naked Snake, because I like that about him a lot."
Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-25-2013 at 09:14 PM.