Originally Posted by The Wrestling Junkie
Seriously, the decisions they do - it's just so laughable because they don't know a clue there doing. Look at all these decisions:
- Moves to Monday nights, has to move back because it was a stupid mistake to try compete with a brand like WWE.
- Lets their stars contract expire or leave it to the last minute, so they have to quickly wrap a deal.
- Hiring in talent that are not needed and just wasting money.
- Venturing to different arenas when they do not have the global expenditure to do that.
- Digging into WWE with subtle shots, sometimes not even subtle and makes them look like a joke.
- Turning every single fucking guy heel. Seriously? build a brand around someone. If I was in-charge, although you guys would hate it - I would build my company around a top guy like John Cena. Knowing TNA, they will turn a popular guy heel and hope for some views which they will get for like one show. They turn to many fucking people heel.
This company is a joke. I use to like it back in the day, but just end this shit. I wish they could do well to compete with WWE, but Dixie Carter is a tool sucking on Hogans old cock.
Exceptional post and I agree with every word. It's ridiculous the stuff they do that they have no business doing. They should have never went to Monday's, never tried to take pot-shots at the bigger company, never went on the road. It's stuff that makes them look second-rate and bush-league.
And I completely agree, they NEED a top face. And no TNA marks, AJ Styles and/or Jeff Hardy do NOT equate to a top face. A top face is someone who the entire company is built around, someone who win's almost all the time, someone who's booked the strongest out the entire roster. It's not that everyone's a heel, it's just that you watch the show you can't tell who's face and who's heel. Everyone's a "serious wrestler". Hell, look at their roster page. There's like 2 wrestler's who actually stand-out.
They need characters, they need sensible storyline's. Don't give the belt to a midcarder like Chris Sabin for two weeks, than have him lose it back to same guy he beat it for. That makes NO SENSE at all. They could have easily built someone up to defeat Bully Ray, but they randomly give the belt to a guy who should have never held it. Now, Sabin is back in the midcard again. It's like WWE randomly giving the belt to Kofi Kingston for 3 weeks, than he loses it and is back to the midcard.