It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Ghee Buttersnaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
 
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

the six sided ring was stupid. TNA is better off in a real wrestling ring. I could give one rats testicle what size the ring is. It's big enough and it works with TNA's size/arena needs so who cares?

Ghee Buttersnaps is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:36 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

I hate the minor league size of the current ring but bringing back the six-sided ring wouldn't be any better. I'm against this idea.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #33 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,060
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

TNA's "glory days" are overrated. If you really want to stand out based on a wrestling ring why not make one in a vagina shape.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.

Last edited by joeisgonnakillyou; 08-21-2013 at 03:40 PM.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #34 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
I hate the minor league size of the current ring but bringing back the six-sided ring wouldn't be any better. I'm against this idea.
It's not 'minor league at all'. It was used by WCW, which for a few years was the biggest promotion on the planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish-Suplex View Post
The majority of the TNA roster got rid of the ring because it was needlessly complex when everyone in wrestling learns to wrestle with four sides, the entire roster would hate the idea of it returning.
Not to mention being stiff as a steel fence. I'm sure at least a few on the roster were pissing blood on an occasion or two.
roadkill_ is offline  
post #35 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
bjnelson19705's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A House
Posts: 8,131
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S. View Post
Absolutely not, Wrestling is done in a WRESTLING RING not an x-division play-pen.

And your argument is bullshit, i only watched WWE until TNA got rid of that monstrosity and now the only WWE show i watch in his entirety is Wrestlemania.
You made a good point. The X Division matches should ONLY be in a six sided ring.

He's awesome


JDfromNY206 on Youtube

Off The Script Fri-Sun

Mario Kart Mondays
bjnelson19705 is offline  
post #36 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
shandcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
           
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

People need to remember this company started in a 4 sided ring.first year was 4 and oje of the best years of TNA.ultimate x was designed for 4 sided ring.remember how many re desgns thwy had for UX in the 6 sded ring.though ir it was 20x20 like the AAA ring, UX would work well
shandcraig is offline  
post #37 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,060
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjnelson19705 View Post
You made a good point. The X Division matches should ONLY be in a six sided ring.
Except the first ones that put the division on the map were made in a 4 sided ring.




The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #38 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                 
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

2 extra turnbuckles, black middle rope, no ramp = Ratings.

MTheBehemoth is offline  
post #39 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Working on my abs
 
Van Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Phoenix AZ(Heart is ALWAYS in NY)
Posts: 2,601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

the six sided ring ain't coming back. let it go....i did....

Last time i was in San Francisco i went downtown lookin for a womun, you know what i mean? I WANTED A WOMUN!!! I COULDN'T FIND NO WOMUN!! I FOUND A LOTTA MEN THAT LOOKED LIKE WIMMIN!!!!!
Van Hammer is offline  
post #40 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mister Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 695
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
 
Re: It's Time For a New Six Sided Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
I hate the minor league size of the current ring but bringing back the six-sided ring wouldn't be any better. I'm against this idea.
Pride Fighting used a 23ft ring. They also featured an eight sided ring for some special events-- I assume it was 23ft across as well.



Mister Sinister is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome