Another half-assed attempt. Well...
1. Play Songs from Real Bands
I'd second that, but it's a budget issue. If I have to decide whether I keep a decent worker under contract or license some songs, I would do the first.
2. Focus on the In Ring Product and not storylines
They are already doing that and it's not doing them any favor. Best business decision would be to focus more on the storylines. This is when they draw good ratings, not when they show some pointless matches. Big matches are money, but they need storylines to be big.
3. More Cruiserweights
Once again, money issue. The X Division is the only division where I'm fine with non contracted workers (Sonjay, Petey, Marasciulo, Rubix,..). They could bring in some guys from Japan and Mexico with PPA deals, but it's not like they had much luck with their cooperation deals lately.
4. Create a Cruiserweight Title
The X Division belt is exactly that right now.
5. Merge the TV Title and The X Division Title
No. Just keep the X Division Title as what it is and scrap the worthless TV belt. There are barely 30 wrestlers on the roster. World, X and Tag titles are more than enough.
6. Bring in More Tag Teams
1. Money issue once again 2. Good indy tag teams watch out for a WWE tryout and give a single fuck about TNA 3. EZE hates tag team wrestling. I would love me some more tag teams, I just don't think we are going to get them.
7. Release the following people Hogan, Sting, Tazz
Hogan: No. Viacom pays, TNA couldn't care less.
Sting: Also no, as long as he wants to stay.
Taz: Just signed a new deal, he isn't going anywhere
8. Turn Dixie heel and model her after the owner of the Indians from MLB
Love the idea, but she will never ever turn heel. Especially not now where she tries to cater to the WWE audience and fails at that. She is going to stay that awful American mom on screen character.
9. Tour Smarter - Better Venues in Bigger Cities and use College Campuses Gyms/Arenas - 2 Huge mistakes. Next Week TNA is in Maryland - Friday & VA - Saturday but they skip Baltimore and DC. You could have easily pulled off the MD Show on Friday, Saturday - DC & Virginia, and Sunday - Norfolk or Richmond or both.
This Hagerstown, MD live event was sold out last year. Why pull it off? Cleveland, St. Louis and Little Rock (next three Impacts) are fine. The arenas are too big, but if they're cheap to rent, it might possibly be a good decision. BfG is on a college campus and the ticket sales look decent. But yeah, touring has to be smartened up, but they just started. They've already realised, that these Texas villages sucked.
10. Focus on Europe and India - Ring Ka King's Heavyweight Champion should have been a regular on TNA. I'd even go a step further and make a British or European version of Ring Ka King.
Ring Ka King was an Endemol project. TNA supplied them with wrestlers and trainers, but that is it. If Endemol doesn't want RKK season 2, it is not going to happen.