I pretty much agree with the majority of the lists but Paul Heyman really? First, you all complain about Rampage, Tito Ortiz and the Bellator relationship but Heyman's logic is you need an MMA mix to compete with WWE. He also wanted to get payed 4 million more than Hogan makes and wanted to trim the roster instead of you know...taking less to make the company sign quality talent? Yet, Hogan is the evil bastard for taking 1 million.
You all really know not that much when it comes to Heyman and why nobody but WWE employs him.
The thing is Heyman is worth the money.
He's actually built a fed. with limited financial backing and built them up. If Heyman had Dixie's resources the WWE would have some competition.
What the **** has Hogan ever done. He Sat in the room with Vince and ran a few tours late in his career. If Hogan was such a genius How come he didn't save WCW?
The problem with Hogan is he's TALENT.... Never let the TALENT run the show or you get a huge CLUSTER ****. The guy inserts himself into the main angles when there is No PAYOFF.... It's time for Hogan to go back to the WWE and end his career with dignity.
So we're taking the easy road and making lists are we? Well then...
1) Make wins and losses count through a rankings system. Make them the reason that a wrestler moves up or down in the rankings and make them the reason wrestlers get title shots.
2) Track each win and loss on-screen and online for fans to view.
3) Show segments of wrestlers training and preparing for a match.
4) Hold press conferences for all of your major PPV title fights and show them on Impact Wrestling.
5) Hold weigh-ins for all the major PPV title fights and show them on Impact Wrestling.
6) Breakdown through a "strategy session" of sorts the X's and O's of major fights. What advantage does one wrestlers present over another, whose finishing move is more punishing, who you believe will win and why, etc. Mike Tenay hosting the segmant plus, one or two of Tazz, Jeff Jarrett, Al Snow, Danny Davis, Simon Diamond can be used as the host and match analysts respectively.
7) Bring the gritty, realistic feel that you have on the "Before the Bell" 1/2 webshows to the main TV show Impact Wrestling.
8) Start every week off with a high energy X-Division, Knockout's or Tag Team match much like WCW was doing with the cruiserweights on Nitro circa 1996-1997.
9) Bring back GutCheck but run it bi-monthly this time so as not to go on overkill.
10) Bring back Open Fight Night.
Last edited by MrTaterSalad : 08-21-2013 at 11:57 AM.
New Checklist as of 12/30/2013
AJ Lee unifies both the WWE Divas Title and the TNA Knockouts Title ( )
The IC and US Titles Unified ( )
AJ Lee & Kaitlyn Reunite [Preferably as Heels] ( )
Hardyz come back to the WWE ( )
Angle/Sting/Gail Kim leave TNA and come back to the WWE ( )
Neither Denver NOR New England make Super Bowl XLVIII ( )
Undertaker turns heel ( )
Brock Lesnar turns face ( )
Ryback turns face ( )
Vickie Guerrero AND Brad Maddox removed as GMs ( )
An African American wins the Royal Rumble and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania ( )
Bromans lose the TNA Tag Titles ( )
Sandow cancels Halloween ( )