Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Ten Changes TNA should make
So we're taking the easy road and making lists are we? Well then...
1) Make wins and losses count through a rankings system. Make them the reason that a wrestler moves up or down in the rankings and make them the reason wrestlers get title shots.
2) Track each win and loss on-screen and online for fans to view.
3) Show segments of wrestlers training and preparing for a match.
4) Hold press conferences for all of your major PPV title fights and show them on Impact Wrestling.
5) Hold weigh-ins for all the major PPV title fights and show them on Impact Wrestling.
6) Breakdown through a "strategy session" of sorts the X's and O's of major fights. What advantage does one wrestlers present over another, whose finishing move is more punishing, who you believe will win and why, etc. Mike Tenay hosting the segmant plus, one or two of Tazz, Jeff Jarrett, Al Snow, Danny Davis, Simon Diamond can be used as the host and match analysts respectively.
7) Bring the gritty, realistic feel that you have on the "Before the Bell" 1/2 webshows to the main TV show Impact Wrestling.
8) Start every week off with a high energy X-Division, Knockout's or Tag Team match much like WCW was doing with the cruiserweights on Nitro circa 1996-1997.
9) Bring back GutCheck but run it bi-monthly this time so as not to go on overkill.
10) Bring back Open Fight Night.
Last edited by MrTaterSalad; 08-21-2013 at 12:57 PM.