Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hampshire, UK
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: Ten Changes TNA should make
1) Rebuild the X division (Are Kenny King and Manik the only active X division wrestlers at the moment?)
2) Rebuild the Knockouts division (4 active knockouts at the moment?)
3) Rebuild the tag team division
4) Create small stables/actual tag teams with gimmicks and stop pairing random wrestlers together that go their separate ways 5 mins later, and stop creating massive stables that want to engage in yet another hostile takeover
5) Realise Hogan/Sting aren't relevant anymore and get rid
6) Stop pushing nobodies
7) Drop the whole "this company" thing when wrestlers are talking about their achievements. It sounds small time.
8) Mix each episode of Impact up, actually starting with a match last episode made a fresh change
9) Hire more big guys, only 5 of their roster are 6ft 4ins or above. Also stop wasting masses of TV time on recruitment features like british bootcamp/gutcheck, where the eventual winners are hardly seen and usually released not long down the line.
10) Reduce repetitive promos (some of them have been on twice a week for months now) and use this time for another match featuring some of the lower carders, and mention what you're promoing during the match with caption. This should mean more of the roster is used, ease the repetitiveness of the show and give the lower carders more of a chance to make an impression. Also a second match on Xplosion?
11) Give wrestlers walk-on music that represents their gimmick/personality and get rid of the generic rock tracks. Roode's/Storm's music is fine. Aries music i wouldn't recognise it if someone played it to me
Won't cross until
[X] TNA's product becomes so bad it actively makes me want to watch WWE
 WWE's product becomes so bad it actively makes me want to watch TNA
Last edited by Thekweewee; 08-21-2013 at 09:29 AM.