Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Jun 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Petition for TNA Stars to appear on more television shows.
Hello fellow IMPACT Wrestling Fans.
If there's one thing I love to see, it's IMPACT making money so they can continue to broadcast good matches on a weekly basis.
However TNA has been doing poorly in ratings for years now, scoring only in the .8-1.1 area. I don't think that's fair, more people need to see this product.
My idea is that TNA doesn't have a lot of star power in their wrestlers since many of them are now pure TNA Bred, rather than ripped from WWE. So if we give the TV World a chance to see them, they'll get interested and tune in, causing their ratings to rise. Making them look more popular in the TV world, getting more sponsors, and then getting more money to put on even bigger shows. (But Unlike WCW, we're doing this the opposite way. Instead of having the TV talents come to IMPACT. we're bringing IMPACT to the TV Icons)
So I want to start a petition to give to TNA Marketing, on getting TNA Stars on bigger name TV Shows. So they'll receive more ratings. If we get a lot of names, maybe the Hulkster will actually listen to the fans and use his talents to publicize the show, rather than himself.
So since getting people on shows is costly, I'm starting from the Ground Up. With #99 on the Top 100 Watched TV Shows.
So this could be made easier if we chose a specific wrestler to guest on the show. So here are my top five in no particular order. (Feel free to make your own suggestions)
Dr. Oz is a show about health and staying healthy, and understanding how the body works so here are my top picks.
1. Joesph Park: Right Now, Joesph is an ideal candidate, he looks incredibly fat and is in the BFG Series. So maybe on a slow day, Dr. Oz can help counsel Park on how to become healthier and stronger like his "Brother" Abyss. It'd be an ideal story to tell and a clear subtle way of selling IMPACT to Dr. Oz viewers.
2. Crimson: While not the ideal candidate as he's not having a huge push. Crimson does know a lot about Physical Health, and has worked in the army. So perhaps on the show, he can tell people the best way to train your body, the proper foods to eat, and how to treat wounds you would get in the army.
3. Jay Bradley: Like Joesph, he's in the BFG Series. However, unlike Joesph, he has a major health problem few people know about. Jay actually has an Overactive Thyroid, this problem actually has caused him to fall asleep during training and even during matches at some points. You won't see it as Jay has learned to overcome it, but he could use what he's learned to sell his character, and the BFG Series.
4. Kurt Angle: Olympic Gold Medalist, In a big storyline. Everyone loves this guy. On the show he can explain his trials of being an actual wrestler, and why he wants Wrestling in the 2020 Olympics.
5. Zema Ion: Ok, he's not in a storyline. However, Zema NEEDS more money from TNA and their fans in order to pay for his upcoming surgeries. I love him, I've been pulling for him since he debuted. I don't think ANYONE wants to see Zema's career stop short like this. He's a great talent, and he needs help. The world has should know. Zema should be on the Dr. Oz show, explain his pains, and get a new fundraiser started for his surgery.
So wants to sign? (Either say your name, or just say Anonymous and I'll put down "Anonymous User who goes by "Your Username".)
PETITION TO GET "TNA Talent" ON DR. OZ
1. Ben Moran