TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion - Page 147 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1461 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:38 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Meltzer said it was set up to seat 4000-4500 and people on here are claiming a 6000 WERE IN ATTENDANCE. there are clearly empty seats, not even including the sections blocked off for the hard camera. anyway Dave said around 3000 on WOR last night. in before Meltzer hates TNA/private company/ticketmaster/i counted everyone in the picture posts.

people who were actually in attendance have written that people were getting moved to fill up seats on the hard camera as well.


#BELLA&HOOPLA

Last edited by scrilla; 06-03-2013 at 03:41 PM.
scrilla is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1462 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese27 View Post
You see if you divide a number by zero, it's impossible therefore TNA did infinity number of attendance.
You can't just look at one picture and say because half of 6,200 is 3,800 therefore it must be a or b. Just wait for meltzer numbers, and why the fuck people care so much about this? It was a good crowd, with 3000 or 9000. It's like the usual trolls are looking for scapegoats to hate on this ppv.
Because TNA fans and blogs make a big deal about deluding themselves by ignoring all common sense and their own two eyes then get upset when Meltzer reports the actual number.
TEWA is offline  
post #1463 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:42 PM
(Come Get It)
 
Miss Kana's Christmas Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Crowd Sound > Crowd Size


Back to the show as a SHOW.
I was happy as ever when Hogan put over Sabin the way he did. But I do think it's too early for Sabin to have to think about cashing the title in for a World Title shot. Give Sabin time to defend his X Division Championship.

And Hogan mentioning Destination X :hogan

Miss Kana's Christmas Party is offline  
post #1464 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Wall
Posts: 3,524
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

worst reaction of the night goes to AJ styles - utter fucking silence when he made his entrance. i have been saying this from day 1 the angle started. they have killed his career by giving this sheep gimmick. he made a name for himself by wrestling style not by character.

really painful to see him coming out to utter silence (not complaining he lost).

even if he gets through the a&8 angle, where does it leave him. Slower in ring style? fuck this shit already. i'd rather have Sabin in Main event nowadays.
Das Wunderberlyn is offline  
post #1465 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
The Fourth Wall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Bully vs Sting was awesome! I marked when Bully started to expose the ring that was an awesome moment!

The Fourth Wall is offline  
post #1466 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:55 PM
(Come Get It)
 
Miss Kana's Christmas Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fourth Wall View Post
Bully vs Sting was awesome! I marked when Bully started to expose the ring that was an awesome moment!
That was awesome. I got scared he was gonna start cutting up Sting. Exposing the ring made him possibly ending the match with the piledriver that much more heartstopping. Every false finish in that match was incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
worst reaction of the night goes to AJ styles - utter fucking silence when he made his entrance. i have been saying this from day 1 the angle started. they have killed his career by giving this sheep gimmick. he made a name for himself by wrestling style not by character.

really painful to see him coming out to utter silence (not complaining he lost).

even if he gets through the a&8 angle, where does it leave him. Slower in ring style? fuck this shit already. i'd rather have Sabin in Main event nowadays.
Must've probably been the new theme or something.

Miss Kana's Christmas Party is offline  
post #1467 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
Knockouts, both tags, UX were all fun. AJ/Angle was shit considering who were involved there. I'm not even complaining Angle won, but AJ's new in-ring style just sucks.
What? I disagree completely. I loved how he was still lightning quick but brought a whole level of intensity to the match too. Loved the 'stiff' look he was doing.
Baldwin. is offline  
post #1468 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese27 View Post
You see if you divide a number by zero, it's impossible therefore TNA did infinity number of attendance.
You can't just look at one picture and say because half of 6,200 is 3,800 therefore it must be a or b. Just wait for meltzer numbers, and why the fuck people care so much about this? It was a good crowd, with 3000 or 9000. It's like the usual trolls are looking for scapegoats to hate on this ppv.
Because there hs to be something to complain about. And people need to look intelligent so when it isn't the product they start with attendance.
mb1025 is offline  
post #1469 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
worst reaction of the night goes to AJ styles - utter fucking silence when he made his entrance. i have been saying this from day 1 the angle started. they have killed his career by giving this sheep gimmick. he made a name for himself by wrestling style not by character.

really painful to see him coming out to utter silence (not complaining he lost).

even if he gets through the a&8 angle, where does it leave him. Slower in ring style? fuck this shit already. i'd rather have Sabin in Main event nowadays.
Not even close, fans were mostly shocked to see he had a new theme than anything. Then, they started a few AJ Styles chants before the match.
Glad to see we went from AJ got jobbed, to TNA killed his career!! but whatever... AJ improved his moveset, his new striking combo is awesome. This guy was made for wrestling, he comes up with new moves out of nowhere.
The whole reason why people now give 2 shits about if AJ wins or loses it's because they made him relevant again.

Last edited by cheese27; 06-03-2013 at 04:28 PM.
cheese27 is offline  
post #1470 of 1603 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
The Fourth Wall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: TNA Slammiversary XI Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightedge891 View Post
That was awesome. I got scared he was gonna start cutting up Sting. Exposing the ring made him possibly ending the match with the piledriver that much more heartstopping. Every false finish in that match was incredible.
Yeah, as soon as I saw the blade I was like "Wait, he's not going to use this too..is he?" And then he started cutting the ring and I was like "Oh!"

The Fourth Wall is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome