Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Deadman's Hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: At home, watching the WWE Network for $9.99!
Posts: 1,181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
               
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by "OOH YEAH" 3:16 View Post
Matt Morgan probably can't even see his rubber sized cock due to the steroids. Who the fuck does he think he is? Especially calling HHH by Hunter, I bet he has no clue who Morgan is, and rightly so.

1) "I graduated 5th in my class with a telecomms degree, did you know that?"

No, I didn't know that. But you say this is about wrestling not school so why should we give a fuck?

2) "Typical big man squash isn't me."

Damn right it isn't you, some big men actually have something called charisma and can stand out on a show.

3) "None of these guys get pussy" do you know them personally?

Again, you want to cry about wrestling so stop bringing other shit up.

4) "Meltzer knows what he's on about, so that's fine, he's done it ages." "Dirt sheets are scum, blah blah"

Uh, Meltzer runs and has run a dirt sheet for years you moron, and he's the stereotypical person you described, I think you'll be insulting him more than anything.

End of the day, Morgan is an absolute loser. There's a reason you'll never be a World Champion, and that isn't because of us, it's because you fucking suck. If the IWC kills and makes so many people why on earth are you on TV every week and where the fuck is Samoa Joe? Why is Cena and Ryback headlining PPV's and Chris Hero is in developmental? Warped logic from a deluded human being.
For someone who doesn't care what Matt Morgan thinks, you sure are getting pissed about a 3 year old video.

Merry
Christmas!

http://www.acartoonchristmas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/grinch-tree-11.jpg

Last edited by Deadman's Hand; 05-07-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Deadman's Hand is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 03:32 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
septurum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 5,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

I don't feel destroyed.

septurum is offline  
post #123 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 03:44 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Menacing Nemesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

If you watch football you know a bad play when you see it. You don't have to be a pro football player to figure it out.
Menacing Nemesis is offline  
post #124 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

1. This guy is soft. He talks about getting pussy, but he comes off as a big pussy.

2. Everything he said is WRONG. He wouldn't have a pro wrestling career without the fans, so who the fuck is he to tell the fans what they can or can't say. We are the reason you're clocking six figures a year. It would be like my cable provider saying I have no right to criticize their service, just bcuz I never been in cable industry or took a class on cable tv. Get the fucc outta here.
superdog is offline  
post #125 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 08:07 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,096
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
How can you destroy something that has no life?
you wi- oh wait he's already gone, nevermind
nevereveragainu is offline  
post #126 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: out of my mind
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman's Hand View Post
For someone who doesn't care what Matt Morgan thinks, you sure are getting pissed about a 3 year old video.
NOPE! just pointing out how dumb he's making himself look.
"OOH YEAH" 3:16 is offline  
post #127 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Deadman's Hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: At home, watching the WWE Network for $9.99!
Posts: 1,181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
               
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by "OOH YEAH" 3:16 View Post
NOPE! just pointing out how dumb he's making himself look.
Then explain why you made a wall of text explaining how "he made himself look dumb," when the video is 3 years old.

If anything, you're making yourself look dumb by ranting on a 3 year old video.

Merry
Christmas!

http://www.acartoonchristmas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/grinch-tree-11.jpg
Deadman's Hand is offline  
post #128 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Working on my abs
 
BWRBrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The OC
Posts: 2,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

I think Matt Morgan's a very entertaining wrestler, lots of charisma. I don't see why he is so angry about the IWC, it's like who gives a shit? The IWC's workrate hardon has never influenced mainstream wrestling and never will.
BWRBrett is offline  
post #129 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: out of my mind
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman's Hand View Post
Then explain why you made a wall of text explaining how "he made himself look dumb," when the video is 3 years old.

If anything, you're making yourself look dumb by ranting on a 3 year old video.
Because i felt like it.

The Festus Gimmick was 3yrs ago. does that mean it wasn't Dumb?
"OOH YEAH" 3:16 is offline  
post #130 of 148 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Treechstah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Matt Morgan DESTROYS IWC

Actually I had doritos the other day (cool ranch) and it did nothing for me. Matt Morgan is a liar, I HATE DORITOS!

MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic211661_9.gif
THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER
Treechstah is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome