Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-25-2013, 01:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Deadman's Hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: At home, watching the WWE Network for $9.99!
Posts: 1,163
Deadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

As much as I like current TNA, I loved TNA 2009 alot, from Beer Money,MCMG,3D to the MEM vs Frontline storyline, and I loved the Angle/Wolfe storyline.

And yeah, 2010 kinda sucked, and ruined alot of things, but atleast the company is back on track.
__________________
http://goodmenproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Undertaker-Loses-Streak-e1396897379379.jpg

"Eat, sleep, conquer, the streak."
Deadman's Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-25-2013, 01:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,833
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

No, its not.
__________________
Femme Fatale - Angel in your temple of pleasure.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,853
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Angelo Styles View Post
What a creature! Lets look at the ratings -

9/28 – 10/2 scored 1.12
October 5-9 scored 1.0
October 12-16 scored 0.94
October 19-23 scored 1.1
October 26-30 scored 1.24
November 2-6 scored 1.1
November 9-13 scored 1.1
November 16-20 scored 1.1
November 23-27 scored 0.91
11/30 – 12/4 scored 1.0
December 7-11 scored 1.0
December 14-18 scored 0.99

Averaging those gives you 1.05 ratings for 3 months and that too after BFG.

Now lets take a look at your favorite 2012 ratings of post BFG.

October 1-5 scored 0.84
October 8-12 scored 0.86
October 15-19 scored 0.99
10/22 – 10/26 scored 0.97
10/29 – 11/2 scored 0.95
November 5-9 scored 1.02
November 12-16 scored 1.07
November 19-23 scored 0.77
11/26 – 11/30 scored 1.01
December 3-7 scored 0.98
December 10-14 scored 0.96
December 17-21 scored 0.99
December 24-28 scored 1.0

Averaging those gives you 0.87 ratings for 3 months after BFG.

Just take that shit shut your mouth.
Hell even this time in 2012 post BFG Hardy was the champ, isn't hardy a house familiar name unlike AJ Styles who is not even close to the popularity of Hardy. So whats your excuse now, Mr. MTheBehemoth.

Your statement of "TNA did extremely poor ratings at that time too" is pure bullshit.

Go home and take some treatment before saying those utter shits.
for u!!!
1. They went from doing 1.2 regularly to 1.0s. How exactly that's not "doing extremely poor ratings"? Russo was an absolute zero without WWE/WCW stars and did absolutely nothing for the young guys (well, except his amazing stuff, like putting a crown on AJ's head and drawing a penis on Joe's face).
2. Show me where I'm comparing it to 2012? Why are you even talking about it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman's Hand View Post
As much as I like current TNA, I loved TNA 2009 alot, from Beer Money,MCMG,3D to the MEM vs Frontline storyline, and I loved the Angle/Wolfe storyline.

And yeah, 2010 kinda sucked, and ruined alot of things, but atleast the company is back on track.


Yeah, dat 'young guys (Ray,Devon,Rhino) push'. What a fucking disaster that shit was.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 AM   #24 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
RwP8197's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 64
RwP8197
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

I don't think so. Probably 2005
RwP8197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Deadman's Hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: At home, watching the WWE Network for $9.99!
Posts: 1,163
Deadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more seriousDeadman's Hand needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
1. They went from doing 1.2 regularly to 1.0s. How exactly that's not "doing extremely poor ratings"? Russo was an absolute zero without WWE/WCW stars and did absolutely nothing for the young guys (well, except his amazing stuff, like putting a crown on AJ's head and drawing a penis on Joe's face).
2. Show me where I'm comparing it to 2012? Why are you even talking about it?






Yeah, dat 'young guys (Ray,Devon,Rhino) push'. What a fucking disaster that shit was.
Did I say young guys were pushed in the Frontline? No I didn't.

I liked it, because I found it entertaining, just because you didn't, doesn't mean you got to act like that about it, so let's just agree to disagree, and not derail this thread any further okay?
__________________
http://goodmenproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Undertaker-Loses-Streak-e1396897379379.jpg

"Eat, sleep, conquer, the streak."
Deadman's Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
D'Angelo Styles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 106
D'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEAT
Cool Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
1. They went from doing 1.2 regularly to 1.0s. How exactly that's not "doing extremely poor ratings"? Russo was an absolute zero without WWE/WCW stars and did absolutely nothing for the young guys (well, except his amazing stuff, like putting a crown on AJ's head and drawing a penis on Joe's face).
2. Show me where I'm comparing it to 2012? Why are you even talking about it?
First of all, what you expected after MEM ended in BFG 2009, the ratings are gonna hit 1.5! Are you insane! Come on man, I mean its obvious that the ratings will take a back seat after you culminate a major angle, and then moreover when you start building your show around those guys who are not much well-known outside the IWC (i mean AJ, Daniels, Joe, Wolfe).Again moreover it was post-BFG, every year after BFG ( except 2010, because it was the start of Immortal, and one episode of 2011 where TNA scored 1.35 ) ratings have dipped evry year. And its a fact because generally the culmination of a big angle ends in BFG, and then it takes months to revive the interest once again.

At least try to think and do some homework before posting. Its just not just about you like the show or you dont like the show, its about giving valid points for your argument.

Next time have some points for yourself.

:steiner2
__________________
Quote:
"Evolution is the solution!" - The Vince Russo
D'Angelo Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
D'Angelo Styles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 106
D'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEAT
Cool Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean 590 View Post
The ratings did go down a bit, but they would have went back up in a few months when AJ Styles, Joe, Daniels, Desmond Wolfe etc became household names which they would have if they were main eventing regularly.
This man says the truth. Future was looking great for TNA, but Dixie ruined it because of Hogan and Bischoff. TNA in 2012 did great work in pushing their own company guys, but equally they also had one of the most uninteresting year because of the creative team in 2012. It was only in late 2009 when TNA were pushing their own company guys and as well as doing great in creative department. It was an awesome period for the future, but as always Dixie poked her nose and ended the chances of a great alternative company to rise up.
__________________
Quote:
"Evolution is the solution!" - The Vince Russo
D'Angelo Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #28 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,853
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Angelo Styles View Post
First of all, what you expected after MEM ended in BFG 2009, the ratings are gonna hit 1.5! Are you insane! Come on man, I mean its obvious that the ratings will take a back seat after you culminate a major angle, and then moreover when you start building your show around those guys who are not much well-known outside the IWC (i mean AJ, Daniels, Joe, Wolfe).Again moreover it was post-BFG, every year after BFG ( except 2010, because it was the start of Immortal, and one episode of 2011 where TNA scored 1.35 ) ratings have dipped evry year. And its a fact because generally the culmination of a big angle ends in BFG, and then it takes months to revive the interest once again.

At least try to think and do some homework before posting. Its just not just about you like the show or you dont like the show, its about giving valid points for your argument.

Next time have some points for yourself.

:steiner2
What culmination? LOL. "Hai, I'm Kurt Angle, and I respect the young guys now. The MEM is no more 'cause of that match with Morgan. Bai." There was no culmination. It was a fucking fart.

AJ, Daniels and Joe = new to the TV audience in 2009?

Your post is just a bunch of excuses and extremely subjective suggestions. 0 arguments whatsoever.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
D'Angelo Styles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 106
D'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEATD'Angelo Styles has DAT HEAT
Thumbs down Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
What culmination? LOL. "Hai, I'm Kurt Angle, and I respect the young guys now. The MEM is no more 'cause of that match with Morgan. Bai." There was no culmination. It was a fucking fart.

AJ, Daniels and Joe = new to the TV audience in 2009?

Your post is just a bunch of excuses and extremely subjective suggestions. 0 arguments whatsoever.
Really!!! My post was an excuse!!!
Go home sweet friend, you are definitely out of your mind.
I know that you will never admit that you have no evidences to support your statement. Neither do I. So just end this. Take your business.
:weezy
__________________
Quote:
"Evolution is the solution!" - The Vince Russo
D'Angelo Styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
CradleShockSabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Nation of Violence
Posts: 990
CradleShockSabin CradleShockSabin CradleShockSabin CradleShockSabin
Default Re: Late 2009 was coolest period of TNA

The PPVs were good, the episodes of impact themselves were actually pretty boring. The only good feud we got out of those last few months was Wolfe/Angle. The rest were generic and uninteresting to be completely honest.
CradleShockSabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios