Impact Tapings - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,733
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Impact Tapings

With the first live show on the 14th...what is TNA doing before then?

February 21st
February 28th
March 7th

All happen before then, so are all those shows taped? If so, when are they being taped? And where are they being taped?

Cause I know past 3 or so shows have been taped from the UK, but TNA didn't tape 2 months worth of shows all in a week or so timespan back then did they....?

dxbender is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
eldoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
   
Re: Impact Tapings

Feb 21 has been taped in uk
not sure about feb 28 or the march one
eldoon is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Ghee Buttersnaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
 
Re: Impact Tapings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
With the first live show on the 14th...what is TNA doing before then?

February 21st
February 28th
March 7th

All happen before then, so are all those shows taped? If so, when are they being taped? And where are they being taped?

Cause I know past 3 or so shows have been taped from the UK, but TNA didn't tape 2 months worth of shows all in a week or so time-span back then did they....?
They did.
February 21 Taped from London England

February 28 LIVE Impact Zone
March 7 LIVE Impact Zone

March 10 LIVE LOCKDOWN PPV Alamodome San Antonio Texas

March 14 LIVE Chicago Sears Center
March 21 Taped March 14th Chicago Sears Center

March 28 LIVE Jonesboro Arkansas ASU Convocation Center
April 4 Taped March 28 Jonesboro Arkansas ASU Convocation Center

April 11 LIVE Corpus Christi Texas American Bank Center
April 18 Taped April 11 Corpus Christi Texas American Bank Center

AND SO ON AND SO ON.............................

Ghee Buttersnaps is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 02:05 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Afterlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ChiTOWN
Posts: 407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Impact Tapings

Only two more impacts from that shit hole!!
Afterlife is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 02:09 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Impact Tapings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterlife View Post
Only two more impacts from that shit hole!!
I hope the crowd will be solid for these two episodes knowing that TNA is going to leave this place. Fingers crossed.

The G.O.A.T. below

Bowlen is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 02:59 AM
ZR1
Learning to break kayfabe
 
ZR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Impact Tapings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghee Buttersnaps View Post
They did.
February 21 Taped from London England

February 28 LIVE Impact Zone
March 7 LIVE Impact Zone

March 10 LIVE LOCKDOWN PPV Alamodome San Antonio Texas

March 14 LIVE Chicago Sears Center
March 21 Taped March 14th Chicago Sears Center

March 28 LIVE Jonesboro Arkansas ASU Convocation Center
April 4 Taped March 28 Jonesboro Arkansas ASU Convocation Center

April 11 LIVE Corpus Christi Texas American Bank Center
April 18 Taped April 11 Corpus Christi Texas American Bank Center

AND SO ON AND SO ON.............................
Could you explain the tapings? I haven't seen any date for the Chicago tapings?

Sorry first live TNA event a d have been use to wwe schedule... But wwe sucks.

[]HBK=Greatness
THANK YOU EDGE!!! You will be missed heavily... thanks for helping us love the WWE
ZR1 is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 03:39 AM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Impact Tapings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1 View Post
Could you explain the tapings? I haven't seen any date for the Chicago tapings?

Sorry first live TNA event a d have been use to wwe schedule... But wwe sucks.
Same night, film live show first than tape the next show right after.
duttanized is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 03:40 AM
ZR1
Learning to break kayfabe
 
ZR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Impact Tapings

Awesome. So fans will know a week ahead of time? I feel so noob.

Like how smackdown works?

[]HBK=Greatness
THANK YOU EDGE!!! You will be missed heavily... thanks for helping us love the WWE
ZR1 is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 AM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Impact Tapings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1 View Post
Awesome. So fans will know a week ahead of time? I feel so noob.

Like how smackdown works?
Yes basically.
duttanized is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome