Advanced Promotions Marketing Manager
TNA Entertainment, LLC, the parent company of TNA Wrestling and its flagship Spike television program “Impact Wrestling” is seeking a qualified candidate with live event promotion experience. Must be willing to travel extensively, be motivated and excited about live arena events, and be familiar with media planning and advertising trends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop, lead, and coordinate all promotional campaigns for 80+ annual domestic live events.
• Complete market research including demographic make-up, competing events, major corporations, top retailers, etc.
• Secure and execute retail sponsors and partners in live event markets to generate awareness and revenue for the IMPACT WRESTLING tour.
• Build rapport with local media groups and develop media driven promotions with radio, television, and online partners.
• Analyze promotions’ performance in terms of ticket sales, added value for the company, and ROI.
• This position will travel extensively throughout the United States advancing each of the TNA/ IMPACT WRESTLING Live Event series.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in related field
Years of experience desired: Three years in related field
Title of Position: Advanced Promotions Marketing Manager
Please email your resume to email@example.com
with the subject of “Advanced Promotions Marketing Manager”
TNA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. TNA prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability."
Looks like they are determined to permanently stay on the road, it's a good move to hire someone who will have expertise in advertising and promotion as this is something TNA has never been good at.