Ive heard that its coming back once before but found no real proof. Source? give me some proof. I'd be so happy it was returning
As noted earlier, TNA will be holding special "one night only" taped pay-per-view events that cost just $15. Here are the themes for those events:
* TNA X-Travaganza - featuring the stars of the X-Division
* TNA Joker's Wild Tag Team Special - featuring enemies teaming and a Battle Royal final
* TNA Hardcore Justice 2 - ECW reunion "hardcore" show
* TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA facing off inside the Six-Sided ring
* TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is
* TNA International Incident - One night tournament featuring talent from the United States, India, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Japan & the UK with the winner earning a title shot
* TNA X-Division World Cup Tournament - four teams of X-Division wrestlers in a one night tournament featuring singles, tag, six man and eight man tag matches
* TNA World Cup of Wrestling - Four teams, each captained by a TNA wrestler featuring a Heavyweight wrestler, a tag team and an X-Division wrestler battling in singles, tag and stipulation matches. The finale will be a "two ring, triple chance Battle Royal."
- With the new pay-per-view changes, here is TNA's schedule for 2013:
* January 13th - Genesis live
* March 10th - Lockdown live
* April 5th - All X Division show taped on January 12th
* May 3rd - Joker's Wild tag team show
* June 9th - Slammiversary live
* July 5th - taped show
* August 2nd - taped show
* September 6th - taped show
* October 13th - Bound For Glory live
* November 1st - taped show
* December 6th - taped show
Why are you sorry ? half the people have turned this topic into a Aries debate.
The irony is this has nothing to do with the original thread theme, but anyway. It's not my business what other people do, that's their thing. I went off topic although the topic I was commenting on alreadys has its own thread.