Since TNA appears to read these forums... - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
heeelllooo...........Jeff Hardy/Austin Aries wasn't a viable main event for BFG. Clearly Jeff Hardy wasn't the problem as he is a draw so...
Hardy is a draw... but Sting still outdraws everyone in that roster.

And slammiversary had a better marketing strategy with the whole 10 years gimmick.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
cablegeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Hardy is a draw... but Sting still outdraws everyone in that roster.
When was the last time Sting had the two major WWE-titles within 12 months?

WRESTLEMANIA X7 - EVOLUTION 2004 - EXTREME RULES 2011
cablegeddon is offline  
post #33 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:04 PM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

im glad the number one concern with the tna product is the rope colour.

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
post #34 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
heeelllooo...........Jeff Hardy/Austin Aries wasn't a viable main event for BFG. Clearly Jeff Hardy wasn't the problem as he is a draw so...
Fail.

So you think that anybody who has ever seen Austin Aries before really decided NOT to buy BFG because Aries was a heel?

And the problem with that card is that it was horribly built up.

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
post #35 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
When was the last time Sting had the two major WWE-titles within 12 months?
That's irrelevant, hardy is the merch guy. Sting is still the wrestler that puts people on seats.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #36 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
cablegeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
Fail.

So you think that anybody who has ever seen Austin Aries before really decided NOT to buy BFG because Aries was a heel?

And the problem with that card is that it was horribly built up.
Obviously you cherish Aries heel turn like it was your little baby.

You know they had months of that BFG-series. All the dirtsheets said the series was a success.

WRESTLEMANIA X7 - EVOLUTION 2004 - EXTREME RULES 2011
cablegeddon is offline  
post #37 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
shandcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
           
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

We were enjoying talking about little things that we wanted.Yes they wont change anything. We still want to talk about them. Anyways will you guys argue about Aries in a dam private chat or something.

Completely off topic.If you dont like this thread then dont post in it.
shandcraig is offline  
post #38 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
The Smark One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

cablegeddon youre just full of fail. if everything is about ratings and ticket sales then why do you watch TNA? Like i said before just because someone cheers for someone doesnt neccesarily make them a face. TNA only built Aries vs Hardy a week before BFG thats why that match was a fail as far as ticket sales and ppv buys. there ladder match was one of the best TNA matches in recent memory. how about just think about what you say before you say it.


HOW TO MAKE A DEAN AMBROSE

Not removing until:

Aries vs. Styles [x]
RVD loses the X Division title [x]
Cena/Rock loses WWE title [x]
CM Punk regains WWE title []
Dean Ambrose wins any title [x]
The Smark One is offline  
post #39 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Jerichoholic274's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,939
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
               
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

Allow Aries and Roode to get all the titles eventually, even if they only hold all three for a month or two. That'd be perfect.

NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...

1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.
2) Ryback is fired.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.


"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk



Thanks to RayW for this sig.
Jerichoholic274 is offline  
post #40 of 113 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Charismatic Enigma
 
Even.Flow.NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Since TNA appears to read these forums...

why would anyone compare slammiversary tickets to BFG tickets when BFG is their wrestlemania and much bigger

Quote:
IWC

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future
Even.Flow.NYC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome