"It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #81 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,614
duttanized duttanized duttanized duttanized
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Can't believe it's been 5 years since LAX was a thing. Time flies.
duttanized is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #82 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,150
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
At this point we are reduced to "yes it was" - "no it wasn't" stuff.
Here's the problem, I don't hate neither chavo or hernandez. The reason they are boring today it's because LAX in 2008 was boring, now add the mexican america saga with anarquia and this is the 3rd generation of generic latino boredom. Your point is that TNA fucks everything by ending tags, mine is that zombie LAX is in need of a shot in the head since 2007.
That's based on what, your own personal opinion/taste? Let's try to be objective here. Their matches sucked? No. The crowd didn't care about them? No.
I wonder if geniuses at the TNA office are using dat 'logic' - "Everything is at the right place? It's working? Fuck it. I don't like it personally. Lets change things up."

And I guess you're a fan of Hernandez (I'm so sorry man...), because that excuse is hilarious. Hernandez is 'boring' because he's reckless, can't-cut-a-promo-to-save-his-life fuckface, who needs a certain spot and a certain gimmick (read: LAX) to look good.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #83 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,052
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
That's based on what, your own personal opinion/taste? Let's try to be objective here. Their matches sucked? No. The crowd didn't care about them? No.
I wonder if geniuses at the TNA office are using dat 'logic' - "Everything is at the right place? It's working? Fuck it. I don't like it personally. Lets change things up."

And I guess you're a fan of Hernandez (I'm so sorry man...), because that excuse is hilarious. Hernandez is 'boring' because he's reckless, can't-cut-a-promo-to-save-his-life fuckface, who needs a certain spot and a certain gimmick (read: LAX) to look good.
So using dat "logic" because beer money "works" then roode must be a tag wrestler for life. That's some genius shit right there.
LAX IS STALE SINCE 2007, get over it. Put chavo, homicide, hernandez, anarquia, jose, whatever... the concept is dead, finito, buried, expired, deceased. The crowd cared about them? if you mean the impact zone - they will cheer for big fat oily guy. If you mean on the road, homicide and hernandez got the same reaction as singles wrestlers.

I'm not a "fan" of hernandez but being stuck in the same place since the beginning of his career doesn't help. Either fire him or try to do something with him.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #84 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,150
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
So using dat "logic" because beer money "works" then roode must be a tag wrestler for life. That's some genius shit right there.
Good job following the whole conversation. Again - Hernandez is NOT Storm, Roode, Austin etc. Fuckers like him or Terry NEED their partners to avoid looking like freaking jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
LAX IS STALE SINCE 2007, get over it. Put chavo, homicide, hernandez, anarquia, jose, whatever... the concept is dead, finito, buried, expired, deceased. The crowd cared about them? if you mean the impact zone - they will cheer for big fat oily guy. If you mean on the road, homicide and hernandez got the same reaction as singles wrestlers.
Lol. That's your personal opinion. LAX never got stale. That's just the way it is. Give me 1 fucking example. A random guy posting on a random forum "DEY GOT STALE!" is clearly not enough.
As far as the crowd reaction goes - Re-watch TNA's PPVs on the road in 2008.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #85 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,052
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Good job following the whole conversation. Again - Hernandez is NOT Storm, Roode, Austin etc. Fuckers like him or Terry NEED their partners to avoid looking like freaking jokes.
How logical is that? You are going to create a new tag team for every non worthy "fucker"? Like I said, either get rid of them or do something with them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
That's your personal opinion. LAX never got stale. That's just the way it is. Give me 1 fucking example. A random guy posting on a random forum "DEY GOT STALE!" is clearly not enough. As far as the crowd reaction goes - Re-watch TNA's PPVs on the road in 2008.

No shit, it's also your personal opinion LAX isn't stale yet. It's common sense that TNA should stay the fuck away from mexican tag teams for the next 20 years, but whatever... create a twitter campaign for dixie to sign homicide again and do LAX 4.0. Hell, you can even get anarquia back and make a epic feud with LAX (chavo and hernandez) vs LAX (homicide and anarquia) ending at BFG with a nachos on a pole match.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.

Last edited by joeisgonnakillyou : 02-03-2013 at 08:41 PM.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #86 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,150
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
How logical is that? You are going to create a new tag team for every non worthy "fucker"? Like I said, either get rid of them or do something with them.
Well, TNA did something with some of them, and then fucked it up. Again.
And now, instead of seeing Terry job on Impact and amuse us on YouTude, we're probably gonna see him embarrass everyone on PPVs in singles matches.



Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
No shit, it's also your personal opinion LAX isn't stale yet. It's common sense that TNA should stay the fuck away from mexican tag teams for the next 20 years, but whatever... create a twitter campaign for dixie to sign homicide back and do LAX 4.0.
LAX delivering in the ring and getting solid crowd reactions in 2008 is not an opinion, my friend. That's a fact.

"Fire Hernandez, fire Terry and fuck you for re-signing Velvet" sounds like a much better Twitter campaign to me.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #87 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Combat Analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,038
Combat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
So using dat "logic" because beer money "works" then roode must be a tag wrestler for life. That's some genius shit right there.
LAX IS STALE SINCE 2007, get over it. Put chavo, homicide, hernandez, anarquia, jose, whatever... the concept is dead, finito, buried, expired, deceased. The crowd cared about them? if you mean the impact zone - they will cheer for big fat oily guy. If you mean on the road, homicide and hernandez got the same reaction as singles wrestlers.

I'm not a "fan" of hernandez but being stuck in the same place since the beginning of his career doesn't help. Either fire him or try to do something with him.
Okay how can a tag team be good if there's one wrestler who sucks? For a tag team to be good, both members have to contribute.

And besides Hernandez was over as hell as a singles star in 09. SuperMex was legit looking like a top babyface in TNA for years to come.
__________________
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png


Black Is Beautiful


Spoiler for DrIllmatic:
Combat Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #88 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Demoslasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 669
Demoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

I would re brand this as a "why cant a tag team stay together their whole career anymore?"

Road Warriors
Steiner brothers
Bushwhackers
Nasty boys
Dudley boys

All are legends because of their tag team careers, yet in todays wrestling world, the moment a tag team gets over they split em up
Demoslasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #89 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,052
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
LAX delivering in the ring and getting solid crowd reactions in 2008 is not an opinion, my friend. That's a fact.

"Fire Hernandez, fire Terry and fuck you for re-signing Velvet" sounds like a much better Twitter campaign to me.
There's so many holes in your logic, it's not even funny.

1. If someone is good in the ring or not, it's opinion... not fact.
2. Getting solid crowd reactions is meaningless, Claire Lynch got decent crowd reactions. Unless LAX in 2008 were selling shirts like cena or pushing impact into 2.0's in the ratings I don't see how you can even use that argument.

So you agree the best solution is to get rid of the bad talent instead of creating new tag teams for all of them? thanks.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #90 (permalink)
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
 
KuritaDavion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,743
KuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth reading
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoslasher View Post
I would re brand this as a "why cant a tag team stay together their whole career anymore?"

Road Warriors
Steiner brothers
Bushwhackers
Nasty boys
Dudley boys

All are legends because of their tag team careers, yet in todays wrestling world, the moment a tag team gets over they split em up
Well to be honest most tag teams now are singles guys that get mashed together because they have nothing to do for them. So when they do have something for one to do they usually split them up.
__________________

KuritaDavion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios