"It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #101 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Combat Analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,000
Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst Combat Analyst
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

I wouldn't say LAX was over in 08. They were over to the point that TNA gave them the Feast Or Fired title shots at the World Championship & X-Division title.
__________________
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png


Black Is Beautiful


Spoiler for DrIllmatic:
Combat Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #102 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,011
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
...




1st of all, that's Wrestling Observer's report, which appears to be accurate based on LAX's strong crowd responses.
2ndly, you keep going off-topic over and over and over again.



And again - LAX still working in 2008 and Hernandez generally sucking arse and killing carrers without Homicide is not my personal opinion. Rob Terry being passable with Robbie E and being terrible by himself is not my personal opinion.



Personal? Not really. Stop acting like a less entertaining version of TonyMark if you feel disrespected or whatever.
LAX was broken in 2008? Proof. Where is it?
Why do you keep acting like your opinion is fact? dude, learn how to have a conversation without committing logical fallacies like ad hominem. If anyone points out something that doesn't make sense you go all raaage style and accuse everyone of being a mark. Again, if you read the freaking spoilers you would know robbie T is gonna be on another tag and LAX was past their prime, if you don't AGREE... fine but don't act like your opinion is somehow a reality because you say so.

What part of me thinking LAX sucked in 2008 and you thinking it's was the greatest shit on earth, you don't understand? move on, it's wrestling. Even if LAX was getting TNA 2.0's, should I like their non existent gimmick because of that? This keyboard warrior macho BS by ratings fans is worthless.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:05 AM   #103 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,661
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Why do you keep acting like your opinion is fact? dude, learn how to have a conversation without committing logical fallacies like ad hominem. If anyone points out something that doesn't make sense you go all raaage style and accuse everyone of being a mark. Again, if you read the freaking spoilers you would know robbie T is gonna be on another tag and LAX was past their prime, if you don't AGREE... fine but don't act like your opinion is somehow a reality because you say so.

What part of me thinking LAX sucked in 2008 and you thinking it's was the greatest shit on earth, you don't understand? move on, it's wrestling. Even if LAX was getting TNA 2.0's, should I like their non existent gimmick because of that? This keyboard warrior macho BS by ratings fans is worthless.
Except I was trying be objective since my very 1st post in this thread. And of course one of you TNA marks trolled/turned the whole thing into "that's just your opinion maaaaaaaaan". Predicted that.
Ok-ok. 'LAX sucked in 2008, Bret vs Austin was terrible and Gypsy Joe is the best wrestler in the world. That's my opinion. Fuck you all.' Moving on.
__________________

Last edited by MTheBehemoth : 02-05-2013 at 08:07 AM.
MTheBehemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #104 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,011
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Except I was trying be objective since my very 1st post in this thread. And of course one of you TNA marks trolled/turned the whole thing into "that's just your opinion maaaaaaaaan". Predicted that.
Ok-ok. 'LAX sucked in 2008, Bret vs Austin was terrible and Gypsy Joe is the best wrestler in the world. That's my opinion. Fuck you all.' Moving on.

How is LAX sucking or not in 2008 comparable with bret vs austin match quality? please accuse me of being off topic again.

Anything else besides, if you don't agree with me then you're a mark?
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #105 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,661
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
How is LAX sucking or not in 2008 comparable with bret vs austin match quality? please accuse me of being off topic again.

Anything else besides, if you don't agree with me then you're a mark?
Um... You can have an opinion on both things, right?..
No, keep going off-topic please.

It's pretty hard to agree with you on anything, except, maybe - "TNA IS AWESUM, BRAH!". Nah, I don't agree with you on that one either.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #106 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,011
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Um... You can have an opinion on both things, right?..
No, keep going off-topic please.

It's pretty hard to agree with you on anything, except, maybe - "TNA IS AWESUM, BRAH!". Nah, I don't agree with you on that one either.
please tell me you are just trolling.

Yes, TNA is awesome for using dead zombie LAX since for almost half a decade. Jeez what a compliment...
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.

Last edited by joeisgonnakillyou : 02-05-2013 at 08:38 AM.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #107 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,661
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
please tell me you are just trolling.
Of course I am trolling man. If I can be serious for a second - TNA is amazing. LAX sucked in 2008. There.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Yes, TNA is awesome for using dead zombie LAX since for almost half a decade. Jeez what a compliment...
Half a decade? Homicide got fired in 2010, brah.
__________________

Last edited by MTheBehemoth : 02-05-2013 at 08:41 AM.
MTheBehemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #108 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,011
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Of course I am trolling man. If I can be serious for a second - TNA is amazing. LAX sucked in 2008. There.
Just explain me how saying LAX sucked in 2008 is a argument for "TNA being awesome".
TNA hasn't been able to book a credible stable since LAX and they ruined it by transforming them into a generic face mexican tag.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #109 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,661
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Just explain me how saying LAX sucked in 2008 is a argument for "TNA being awesome"?
But TNA tried to save their careers by disbanding LAX, burying Homicide and pushing Botchnandez. They saved them from that dead horse LAX with their horrible matches and 0 crowd reactions. That's why TNA is awesome man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
TNA hasn't been able to book a credible stable since LAX and they ruined it by transforming them into a generic face mexican tag.
Chavo and Hernandez?
__________________

Last edited by MTheBehemoth : 02-05-2013 at 08:56 AM.
MTheBehemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #110 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,011
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
But TNA tried to save their careers by disbanding LAX, burying Homicide and pushing Botchnandez. They saved their careers from that dead horse LAX with their horrible matches and 0 crowd reactions. That's why TNA is awesome man.



Chavo and Hernandez?
I think we reached something, two bads don't make one good.
Because TNA failed to push homicide or hernandez as a serious wrestlers that doesn't mean the generic tag they were in was any better. This is the main point where we disagree, please read it with attention and stop acting all macho via internet.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios