"It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #91 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,704
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
1. If someone is good in the ring or not, it's opinion... not fact.
2. Getting solid crowd reactions is meaningless, Claire Lynch got decent crowd reactions. Unless LAX in 2008 were selling shirts like cena or pushing impact into 2.0's in the ratings I don't see how you can even use that argument.
1. Who told you that? Jenna Morasca? Garett Bischoff? Kris Lewie? Great quote man.
2. No comment...
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #92 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,029
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
1. Who told you that? Jenna Morasca? Garett Bischoff? Kris Lewie? Great quote man.
2. No comment...
If you are going to defend the idea of utilizing past their prime concepts because they kinda get good reactions, then you can make a case for everything.

Well RVD gets good reactions and shitz so... fuck even garrett got "good reactions" in the impact zone before lockdown.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #93 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,704
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
If you going to defend the idea of utilizing past their prime concepts because they kinda get good reactions, then you can make a case for everything.

Well RVD gets good reactions and shitz so... fuck even garrett got "good reactions" in the impact zone before lockdown.
We're discussing 'good reactions' in the context of LAX being 'dead'/stale in 2008. And I'm STILL waiting for you to give me just a little proof of that. Will you?
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #94 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,029
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
We're discussing 'good reactions' in the context of LAX being 'dead'/stale in 2008. And I'm STILL waiting for you to give me just a little proof of that. Will you?
I'm not discussing "good reactions", you are.
I already said they are meaningless unless you can quantify them (you know, facts) they were responsible for x number of fans in the attendance or increased the ratings in this segment by this amount. You already admitted LAX was not as good as they were with konan, but you are still defending this idea because you can't get over it.
Again, if you love so much LAX, then find a way to get homicide back in TNA and start the whole LAX crap again.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #95 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,704
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
I'm not discussing "good reactions", you are.
I'm not discussing it, I'm pointing it out as one of several examples why LAX was obviously not 'dead' and/or stale at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
I already said they are meaningless unless you can quantify them (you know, facts) they were responsible for x number of fans in the attendance or increased the ratings in this segment by this amount.
And we don't know a damn thing about that. We can only assume/judge by such things as, DUH, crowd reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
You already admitted LAX was not as good as they were with konan, but you are still defending this idea because you can't get over it.
Stop putting words in my mouth please. I said those are basically two completely different things. A cool heel stable and a successful version of Chavo and Hernandez. Both things worked. 'Better' doesn't mean shit here.
And I can't get over the fact that TNA wasted our time with Hernandez' and Terry's singles pushes. I can't get over Velvet's phoney shitty ass character and promos and her shitty ass matches. I can't get over it.. because TNA keeps doing that fucking shit over and over and over again.
__________________

Last edited by MTheBehemoth : 02-03-2013 at 09:51 PM.
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:45 AM   #96 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hampshire, UK
Posts: 281
Thekweewee Thekweewee
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Why they keep doing this? I mean, stuff like this:


L.A.X. (Homicide and Hernandez) - Great gimmick, hiding Hernandez' suckyness, selling merch very well (according to 2008 reports), over. What are we gonna do with them? Let's break them up, push Hernandez and... FAIL! FAK!

The Beautiful People (Angelina and Sky) - Great gimmick, hiding Velvet's suckyness, over. What are we gonna do with them? Break them up, ruin Angelina Love's career(thanks Russo) and push Velvet Fucking Sky to the moon. Alright, Velvet might be over ( with fat teenage chicks and horny fuckers) , but TBP gimmick was just as over except it was.. you know... GOOD aka not shitty as all hell like Velvet's matches and promos. FAK!

And it looks like it's gonna happen yet again. Robbie E and Robbie T - Fun gimmick, hiding Robbie E's And Rob Terry's suckyness, over. What are we gonna do with them? Apparently, we're gonna break them up and push Rob freaking Terry... Wow... Because it worked so well in 2010, right TNA? FAK!


Why TNA keeps doing this? I just don't get it. I really don't...
Totally agree actually

"Let's take THE best heel in professional wrestling bar none, turn him face and put him in a stupid relationship with Brooke Hogan"
__________________
Won't cross until

[X] TNA's product becomes so bad it actively makes me want to watch WWE

[] WWE's product becomes so bad it actively makes me want to watch TNA
Thekweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #97 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,029
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
I'm not discussing it, I'm pointing it out as one of several examples why LAX was obviously not 'dead' and/or stale at that time.

And we don't know a damn thing about that. We can only assume/judge by such things as, DUH, crowd reactions.
For someone that was so heavy on facts, now we are going by assumptions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Stop putting words in my mouth please. I said those are basically two completely different things. A cool heel stable and a successful version of Chavo and Hernandez. Both things worked. 'Better' doesn't mean shit here.
And I can't get over the fact that TNA wasted our time with Hernandez' and Terry's singles pushes. I can't get over Velvet's phoney shitty ass character and promos and her shitty ass matches. I can't get over it.. because TNA keeps doing that fucking shit over and over and over again.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE GUYS THEN MAKE A CLAIM TO GET RID OF THEM NOT JOINING THEM ALL TOGETHER. By saying that the company should keep those tags you are actually making an argument for TNA to keep all of those guys.

The reason why hernandez still has a contract is because TNA still thinks the generic mexican tag will eventually pay off when it hasn't since 2007. LAX is dead and was dead the day they lost their motives, TNA ended it a year too late but I was happy it was over, but then they bring it back with fucking anarquia and we had too endure that crap. Now it's chavo... zombie LAX is the cancer of the TNA tag division. So no, TNA doesn't "fuckz everythingz" but they do screw up some things like going back to the same broken concept.
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #98 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,704
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
For someone that was so heavy on facts, now we are going by assumptions.
It is a fact (the crowd raction), unless you have some problems with your ears.
Also, keep going off-topic/playing devil's advocate. It proves your point SOOOO well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE GUYS THEN MAKE A CLAIM TO GET RID OF THEM NOT JOINING THEM ALL TOGETHER. By saying that the company should keep those tags you are actually making an argument for TNA to keep all of those guys.
Pffffffffffff... We are talking about something that's working and/or perfectly fine as it is being replaced with shit. No one is thinking about firing even the most worthless talent, when you use that worthless talent the right way. This isn't "Fire/sign" thread No1231234. Everyone understood that already, except you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
The reason why hernandez still has a contract is because TNA still thinks the generic mexican tag will eventually pay off when it hasn't since 2007. LAX is dead and was dead the day they lost their motives, TNA ended it a year too late but I was happy it was over, but then they bring it back with fucking anarquia and we had too endure that crap. Now it's chavo... zombie LAX is the cancer of the TNA tag division. So no, TNA doesn't "fuckz everythingz" but they do screw up some things like going back to the same broken concept.
We all know that you're one of the most hardcore TNA marks on this forum, but... Are you trolling right now? So after 3+ pages of me asking for the proof of LAX's(HOMICIDE AND HERNANDEZ) unworthiness, you give me Mexican America as your "proof"..................................................

I understand that you have dat urge to defend an honor and dignity of TNA, but can you please do that in some other thread, sir? Thank you.
__________________

Last edited by MTheBehemoth : 02-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #99 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,029
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
It is a fact (the crowd raction), unless you have some problems with your ears.
Also, keep going off-topic/playing devil's advocate. It proves your point SOOOO well.

Pffffffffffff... We are talking about something that's working and/or perfectly fine as it is being replaced with shit. No one is thinking about firing even the most worthless talent, when you use that worthless talent the right way. This isn't "Fire/sign" thread No1231234. Everyone understood that already, except you.


We all know that you're one of the most hardcore TNA marks on this forum, but... Are you trolling right now? So after 3+ pages of me asking for the proof of LAX's(HOMICIDE AND HERNANDEZ) unworthiness, you give me Mexican America as your "proof"..................................................

I understand that you have dat urge to defend an honor and dignity of TNA, but can you please do that in some other thread, sir? Thank you.
Your topic makes no sense, it's impossible to stay on or off topic. You CLAIM TNA fucks everything because LAX in 2008 had a "great gimmick" (despite agreeing they were not as good as they were during the konan days) and were selling tons of merch/huge pops.

I asked you for evidence of this, you gave me nothing and then your response was: "prove the opposite". If you can't prove your own claim, why should I try to prove anything?
My position is that LAX was stale in 2008 and that the robbies ending is meaningless, you don't agree... fine.

And it got personal, there goes any chance of reason...
I'm defending TNA's "honor" by saying they have been using the same broken ass idea since 2008. da fuck...
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.

Last edited by joeisgonnakillyou : 02-04-2013 at 06:41 PM.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #100 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,704
MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: "It's working? Let's ruin it!" - TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Your topic makes no sense, it's impossible to stay on or off topic. You CLAIM TNA fucks everything because LAX in 2008 had a "great gimmick" (despite agreeing they were not as good as they were during the konan days)
...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Stop putting words in my mouth please. I said those are basically two completely different things. A cool heel stable and a successful version of Chavo and Hernandez. Both things worked. 'Better' doesn't mean shit here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
and were selling tons of merch/huge pops. I asked you for evidence of this, you gave me nothing and then your response was: "prove the opposite". If you can't prove your own claim, why should I try to prove anything?
1st of all, that's Wrestling Observer's report, which appears to be accurate based on LAX's strong crowd responses.
2ndly, you keep going off-topic over and over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
My position is that LAX was stale in 2008 and that the robbies ending is meaningless, you don't agree... fine.
And again - LAX still working in 2008 and Hernandez generally sucking arse and killing carrers without Homicide is not my personal opinion. Rob Terry being passable with Robbie E and being terrible by himself is not my personal opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
And it got personal, there goes any chance of reason...
I'm defending TNA's "honor" by saying they have been using the same broken ass idea since 2008. da fuck...
Personal? Not really. Stop acting like a less entertaining version of TonyMark if you feel disrespected or whatever.
LAX was broken in 2008? Proof. Where is it?
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios