BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

You guys realize that these sites gets fan onsite reports right. So fans try to give their estimates to these places and they are always wrong.
mb1025 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:01 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

I bet if the observer reported an overestimate, the same posters would be praising it as scientific truth

reDREDD is offline  
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:02 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,709
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony316 View Post
You've got to be kidding me.
You do know wrestling shows give out free tickets, right?

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
I bet if the observer reported an overestimate, the same posters would be praising it as scientific truth
LOL. Does this picture look like a more than half empty arena to you? :

The G.O.A.T. below

Bowlen is offline  
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
LOL. Does this picture look like a more than half empty arena to you? :
You cant see past the lights directly on the other side, you cant see to the left of him, the right is complete blocked off and right below him you cant see either

you cant see the stage which could easily take up that whole secion minus the edges so what 1\5 of the arena right there? add the ramps and also other things, it squite possible

so to reqoute you cnt see his side, you cant see to the right of him and you can see only some of the other side.

Fuck Rayfu, its time for a ban!
Rayfu is offline  
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Bowlen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

But I saw it because I've been to the arena. Some empty seats on top of the upper rang (only on one side) and that's it. I overestimated them when saying 1.000. The stage ate up 4.000 seats at most. It's a minimum of 7.000 fans, more likely 8.000.

The G.O.A.T. below


Last edited by Bowlen; 01-31-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Bowlen is offline  
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Ziggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

one of the best crowds i've ever seen.
Ziggs is offline  
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
But I saw it because I've been to the arena. Some empty seats on top of the upper rang (only on one side) and that's it. I overestimated them when saying 1.000. The stage ate up 4.000 seats at most. It's a minimum of 7.000 fans, more likely 8.000.
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it, not cause I dont belive you but as said humans are not capable of looking at those type of numbers and getting even close to the right number

you say only a few, comparewd to the rest>? maybe, whats a few of 10,000?

I'd say 2,000 would be reasnobl then (my point being just cause you see a few dose not in anyway mean your right

Most people say a few are missing when it comes to only about 100 people and your looking at almost half at about 60 only there



Your doing the same thing they are, they looked at it and guessed, you looked at it and guess, nbeither is more right

I'll say it again humans can not, by eye sight and looking around guess realistically how "few" seats are or are not covered, there is to much

Fuck Rayfu, its time for a ban!
Rayfu is offline  
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:03 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it, not cause I dont belive you but as said humans are not capable of looking at those type of numbers and getting even close to the right number

you say only a few, comparewd to the rest>? maybe, whats a few of 10,000?

I'd say 2,000 would be reasnobl then (my point being just cause you see a few dose not in anyway mean your right

Most people say a few are missing when it comes to only about 100 people and your looking at almost half at about 60 only there



Your doing the same thing they are, they looked at it and guessed, you looked at it and guess, nbeither is more right

I'll say it again humans can not, by eye sight and looking around guess realistically how "few" seats are or are not covered, there is to much
The Tony is offline  
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:08 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Razor Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: BS attendance figure for Wembley by WO

Haha, oh god.
Razor Mike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome