As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
boozeco2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 195
boozeco2005 is in rep purgatory
Default As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

TNA will never get much bigger or successful than they are now if they don't pony up some dough and sign a BIG name. As a fan of TNA i am not happy with where they are right now...i want them to get bigger and better and all of the above. I just can't see it happening wouthout them making a big splash or a couple of large splashes. I just wish they would really really really try to push this thing to the next level and go after a Punk/Cena...or Miz/Orton/Sheamus/Ziggler/Bryan...some TNA fans might not want this but TNA hasn't made a big splash since Angle...some might count Hardy simply because of his fans but i don't. I would just like to see what would happen if they pulled something like this off. I love AJ/Joe/Roode/Aries...but the painful truth is those guys will never pull like WWE guys do. I'm tired of the bobby lashleys and seeing them horribly mismanage guys with potential like the elijah burke...i dont give a crap about king mo and rampage jackson...now theres rumors of goldberg being the leader of aces and eights...give me the miz and dolph ziggler or orton and sheamus...quit shoving hogan and sting down our throats...let them retire and go hang out at their country clubs...we need some new blood...tna is going to be stuck here for decades(if they last that long) if they dont try to really go for it at some point...just some thoughts...please everybody pitch in and let me know what you think...
boozeco2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: England
Posts: 149
issyk1 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozeco2005 View Post
push this thing to the next level and go after a Punk/Cena...or Miz/Orton/Sheamus/Ziggler/Bryan...
really? Not likely considering the long term contracts they are in and the fact they all have direction in the wwe, apart from orton but his time will come soon.. Maybe they can go for someone like ryder or jtg or joe hennig ect.. but not the big guns.
issyk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,787
obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

what big name

Batista is doing MMA, and he's the only guy out there who would bring any interest to the product. TNA could never sign anyone on your list, either. They all have contracts worth a fuck ton compared to what TNA would give them. Also, going to TNA means a drop in popularity and awareness in the wrestling business as it stands. John Cena and CM Punk would retire before going to TNA.
__________________
obby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
shandcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,878
shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozeco2005 View Post
TNA will never get much bigger or successful than they are now if they don't pony up some dough and sign a BIG name. As a fan of TNA i am not happy with where they are right now...i want them to get bigger and better and all of the above. I just can't see it happening wouthout them making a big splash or a couple of large splashes. I just wish they would really really really try to push this thing to the next level and go after a Punk/Cena...or Miz/Orton/Sheamus/Ziggler/Bryan...some TNA fans might not want this but TNA hasn't made a big splash since Angle...some might count Hardy simply because of his fans but i don't. I would just like to see what would happen if they pulled something like this off. I love AJ/Joe/Roode/Aries...but the painful truth is those guys will never pull like WWE guys do. I'm tired of the bobby lashleys and seeing them horribly mismanage guys with potential like the elijah burke...i dont give a crap about king mo and rampage jackson...now theres rumors of goldberg being the leader of aces and eights...give me the miz and dolph ziggler or orton and sheamus...quit shoving hogan and sting down our throats...let them retire and go hang out at their country clubs...we need some new blood...tna is going to be stuck here for decades(if they last that long) if they dont try to really go for it at some point...just some thoughts...please everybody pitch in and let me know what you think...
Im sorry but when you state they need to sign a big name.Shows you dont undersatnd whats happening in the wrestling world today and are in fact holding wrestling back.Any wrestling fan taht can not allow a company to grow from amazing new talent shouldnt watch anymore. People cant be satisfied with out holding onto the past.Dont expect anything to move forward.

This is an amazing period in wrestling.With the fact we could have a huge boom period over the next 5 years and into the future.5 years from now i see wrestling being hot again.Not like it was but a entire new line of wrestlers.Look at all the great Talent Impact wrestling is trying to find from the indies.

NOone and i mean NO one in the wwe will help impact wrestling. How do you expect a wrestler from the wwe that is not even helping the wwe get bigger help impact wrestling ? hell the wwe is declining. I believe thats becuase they are to anal about producing stars. Instead of finding stars or letting people grow.

In fact people need to realize that Impact wrestling is doing exactly what they need and should be.This is going to be one amazing interesting year.We have a lot of changes coming.We all ready know about a drastic change in ppv ect.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: England
Posts: 149
issyk1 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

and also just to add, TNA recently came to the UK, the guys you mentioned, are a big draw here, the pops were huge.. the impact zone doesn't do any of the competitors any justice.. TNA is growing, slowly but surely.
issyk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,216
roadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

TNA needs venues, not 40 year old cameos.
__________________


www.manlymovie.net
roadkill_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,787
obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
Im sorry but when you state they need to sign a big name.Shows you dont undersatnd whats happening in the wrestling world today and are in fact holding wrestling back.Any wrestling fan taht can not allow a company to grow from amazing new talent shouldnt watch anymore. People cant be satisfied with out holding onto the past.Dont expect anything to move forward.

This is an amazing period in wrestling.With the fact we could have a huge boom period over the next 5 years and into the future.5 years from now i see wrestling being hot again.Not like it was but a entire new line of wrestlers.Look at all the great Talent Impact wrestling is trying to find from the indies.

NOone and i mean NO one in the wwe will help impact wrestling. How do you expect a wrestler from the wwe that is not even helping the wwe get bigger help impact wrestling ? hell the wwe is declining. I believe thats becuase they are to anal about producing stars. Instead of finding stars or letting people grow.

In fact people need to realize that Impact wrestling is doing exactly what they need and should be.This is going to be one amazing interesting year.We have a lot of changes coming.We all ready know about a drastic change in ppv ect.


Literally everyone on the upper card of WWE would be a great signing for TNA if they managed to get them through some kind of miracle. Getting Sheamus or CM Punk would do wonders for them, ratings and business wise. Of course, it will never happen, but in theory it would be perfect.
__________________
obby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
boozeco2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 195
boozeco2005 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
Im sorry but when you state they need to sign a big name.Shows you dont undersatnd whats happening in the wrestling world today and are in fact holding wrestling back.Any wrestling fan taht can not allow a company to grow from amazing new talent shouldnt watch anymore. People cant be satisfied with out holding onto the past.Dont expect anything to move forward.

This is an amazing period in wrestling.With the fact we could have a huge boom period over the next 5 years and into the future.5 years from now i see wrestling being hot again.Not like it was but a entire new line of wrestlers.Look at all the great Talent Impact wrestling is trying to find from the indies.

NOone and i mean NO one in the wwe will help impact wrestling. How do you expect a wrestler from the wwe that is not even helping the wwe get bigger help impact wrestling ? hell the wwe is declining. I believe thats becuase they are to anal about producing stars. Instead of finding stars or letting people grow.

In fact people need to realize that Impact wrestling is doing exactly what they need and should be.This is going to be one amazing interesting year.We have a lot of changes coming.We all ready know about a drastic change in ppv ect.
I believe WWE is declining because they have reached their limit...and you make good points...I just don't think that asking for a big name is too much to ask
boozeco2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
shandcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,878
shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

its amazing people want more wwe people in impact wrestling.Why dont we just have wwe buy them.Will it make people happy.Id way rather see amazing indy talent bloom up then just see boring wwe talent brought into the company.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,787
obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

what you want doesn't change the fact that it'd be great financially for TNA if they could secure ANYONE important from WWE
__________________
obby is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios