Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Should TNA have allowed Jeff Hardy to keep the title despite being unable to show up?
No, TNA made the wrong decision, he should have lost the title before the tour. 61 83.56%
Yes, TNA made the right decision here by keeping the belt on him and writing him off screen. 12 16.44%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Long rant about Jeff Hardy w/ spoilers for next Impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastardly View Post
How do you know Daniels doesn't get the belt? I don't see any spoilers anywhere...

If you're right, then yes. This is a f*** up of monumental proportions. And that's actually why I thought Daniels would be getting the belt - Jeff's troubles meant they needed a champ and by making Daniels the champ they 1) Reward a guy at the top of his game who's been fantastic and loyal for 10 years; 2) They have a champ for the tour; 3) By making Daniels champ they can take it off him in short order - a short reign for Roode and Aries would kill their momentum. As good as he is, Daniels is getting on so a transition run would do him no harm.

So essentially they get to reward him; please the IWC; have a champ for the tour who they can, if they wanted to, replace quickly and have guaranteed gold promos for a month or two. In fact, their moving of Roode and Aries into the tag division made me think this was even more likely to be the case.

If they really have just shrugged their shoulders and mumbled, "Jeff's still champ, you just won't see him for a few months," then it is beyond retarded, on both a creative and business level.

But where did you get the spoilers about Daniels not getting the match? Even if Jeff truly is injured (and it's not a legal thing) it's not beyond the wit of man to film a segment where they beat him down and steal the belt or something.
It might be a page back, but MTheBehemoth posted them, and I'm pretty sure they're on TNAsylum.

Daniels did not win. Jeff is not injured, kayfabe says he was injured by Aces and Eights. Last time I checked, rubber hammers do not injure guys.

I thought the same thing as you; I sincerely was beginning to think Daniels might win. Logic added up. I truly though TNA would give me the mark-out moment of my lifetime, and give him the championship. It didn't have to be long, he probably doesn't have the physical capacity to go for much longer, but he deserved it. Instead, give it to the charismatic enigma.

Every factual thing I said in there is true, feel free to look it all up.

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time...

Spoilers show that the charismatic enigma, the most entertaining man in TNA beat out those two loser chumps, even after that jerk Kaz tried to interfere. GO HARDY!! Charismatic Enigma!

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
post #43 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
The Beserkers Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Armstrong, BC
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Long rant about Jeff Hardy w/ spoilers for next Impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastardly View Post
How do you know Daniels doesn't get the belt? I don't see any spoilers anywhere...

If you're right, then yes. This is a f*** up of monumental proportions. And that's actually why I thought Daniels would be getting the belt - Jeff's troubles meant they needed a champ and by making Daniels the champ they 1) Reward a guy at the top of his game who's been fantastic and loyal for 10 years; 2) They have a champ for the tour; 3) By making Daniels champ they can take it off him in short order - a short reign for Roode and Aries would kill their momentum. As good as he is, Daniels is getting on so a transition run would do him no harm.

So essentially they get to reward him; please the IWC; have a champ for the tour who they can, if they wanted to, replace quickly and have guaranteed gold promos for a month or two. In fact, their moving of Roode and Aries into the tag division made me think this was even more likely to be the case.

If they really have just shrugged their shoulders and mumbled, "Jeff's still champ, you just won't see him for a few months," then it is beyond retarded, on both a creative and business level.

But where did you get the spoilers about Daniels not getting the match? Even if Jeff truly is injured (and it's not a legal thing) it's not beyond the wit of man to film a segment where they beat him down and steal the belt or something.
I have seen the spoilers as well and Hardy keeps the title, followed by Tazz coming down and saying something along the lines of Hardy having a target on his back and a A&8 comes down and takes out his knee from behind with a hammer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
Sometimes I imagine every Raw involves Vince running around backstage, shouting out crazy ideas, while Triple H runs after him trying to catch him with a big butterfly net
The Beserkers Past is offline  
post #44 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Dat Leanna Decker!
 
why2cj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Land of No Surrender.
Posts: 1,580
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time...

They should have finally put the title on Daniels, he definitely deserves it. He could have cut an epic promo, on how all the UK fans were expecting to see Hardy on the UK tour but he took him out. He could even have come out to Hardy's music on one show to troll the fans.



"FIGHT THE POWER, PROTECT THE DOWNTRODDEN. BLAH BLAH, WOOF WOOF!"
why2cj is offline  
post #45 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by why2cj View Post
They should have finally put the title on Daniels, he definitely deserves it. He could have cut an epic promo, on how all the UK fans were expecting to see Hardy on the UK tour but he took him out. He could even have come out to Hardy's music on one show to troll the fans.
Why do that when you can keep the title on the super awesome, charismatic enigma, Jeff Hardy!?

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
post #46 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Dat Leanna Decker!
 
why2cj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Land of No Surrender.
Posts: 1,580
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
Why do that when you can keep the title on the super awesome, charismatic enigma, Jeff Hardy!?
You're right, what was I thinking. HARDY, HARDY, HARDY!!! :jeff



"FIGHT THE POWER, PROTECT THE DOWNTRODDEN. BLAH BLAH, WOOF WOOF!"
why2cj is offline  
post #47 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
dastardly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,736
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Long rant about Jeff Hardy w/ spoilers for next Impact.

Thanks guys - just found the spoilers - they were on page 2. I don't usually go beyond the first page.

Well, that's just..... unbelievable, and not just because I'm a Daniels mark. They must have known Hardy couldn't make the UK tour!? If that's the case just slap it on Daniels for the tour, have a few filmed promos of Hardy saying, "Creatures, I'll get mah belt back", then when the tour's over they can slap it back on him, if that's what they really want to do and they can pick up whatever storylines they're working on from there. PLUS, we get a shock title change, great promos for a month and a loyal guy gets a bone.

But nah. Just sell a load of tickets, knowing Hardy won't be there, and have no World Champ on TV for a month.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.
dastardly is offline  
post #48 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
JasonLives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boden, Sweden
Posts: 5,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time... (Spoilers inside)

Im actually suprised Sting was never scheduled to be over there. Thats 4 weeks of television and he has been a big part of the Aces & 8 storyline.
So after he just returned he was suppose to not be on TV for another month?

Weird.
JasonLives is offline  
post #49 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Jasmine TNAfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,457
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Long rant about Jeff Hardy w/ spoilers for next Impact.

I'm fine with Hardy keeping the belt. I would have loved to see Daniels capture the title, but in the long run it's also good to build Hardy's credibility as the champ. So right now TNA is playing the injury angle. That's been done before. I remember when Terry Funk piledrived Did Flair and put the champ out of action for weeks. It just made Flair's return more anticipated. I suspect the Aces & Eights angle is moving into a higher gear now, and it will be fun to see.

My 2013 Wish List:

[X] Angelina Love returns, TBP reunite
[X] Chris Sabin returns
[ ] Christopher Daniels wins the World Title
[X] Low-Ki returns
[ ] TNA comes to Hawaii
Jasmine TNAfan is offline  
post #50 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scavo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp_Morg View Post
This is a good thing if it means.....MORE AIR TIME FOR BAD INFLUENCE!!!!



Scavo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome