Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation - Page 16 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Should TNA have allowed Jeff Hardy to keep the title despite being unable to show up?

No, TNA made the wrong decision, he should have lost the title before the tour. 61 83.56%
Yes, TNA made the right decision here by keeping the belt on him and writing him off screen. 12 16.44%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 01-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #151 (permalink)
(Come Get It)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,870
Aaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missed
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
Tony is a solid troll. Another troll will never bait him.
This. He's one of a kind.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
Uh, what?

This year he is the champion. Being the champion is far more relevant than pretty much everything else. He is the number one guy on the roster in kayfabe world, TNA makes him look stronger than everybody else even though he is slightly above average height and skinny-fat. Jesus, WWE fans complain about Punk being weak, Punk has at least taken some MMA classes and has a little muscle definition on his arms.

But back on topic, they did an angle here where A RUBBER FUCKING HAMMER takes him out. That is worse. Hardy will miss exactly half of the build also, he made 2 episodes of Impact after Genesis and will miss 4, then make two of them before Lockdown, and I don't really even consider the first show.

And let's just assume that you're actually correct here, that this is nowhere near as bad as last years; HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EXCUSE A GOD DAMN THING? Does that mean that people who rob banks, or traffic heroine are "no big deal, not as bad as child molesters."? No, bank robbers are still bad people, just like TNA writing their world champion off due to a rubber hammer, when in reality he can't show up because he's a convicted felon?

Notice how even Tony316 has not even stepped up here to defend TNA or Super Nero on this one? It's because TNA are in the wrong.
Why do you put so much emphasis on it being rubber? Kayfabe, it's real. And it's better than the excuse of a partially breakaway table.
78% of the people that watch Impact couldn't give 2 fucks about this. Simply because they don't give a shit about what's on dirt sheets.
And I love how you pulled some bank robber example from out of nowhere. It doesn't even tie up to the Hardy situation. Hardy not only missed half the build to AAO, but they were the last two episodes. This year, he'll at least be at the last two, and I subject that tna puts on some video or something in the UK episodes.
This is the TNA Section. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PUNK? And it's different because Hardy doesn't have a lazy looking flabby gut like Punk's anymore.
I never said that it wasn't a big deal. Just piinting out the fact that last years actually looked as if they found out a hardy fcouldnt go 5 minutes before they went.

You're pretty much speaking a different language than me and mentioned Tony for no damn reason. And as I said before, this is champ takes off season #48.
I get you're gimmick. You hate Jeff Hardy. But stop complaining about this as I'd you're his biggest fan. It's very confusing.
__________________
Aaron S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #152 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
shandcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,027
shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightedge891 View Post
This. He's one of a kind.



Why do you put so much emphasis on it being rubber? Kayfabe, it's real. And it's better than the excuse of a partially breakaway table.
78% of the people that watch Impact couldn't give 2 fucks about this. Simply because they don't give a shit about what's on dirt sheets.
And I love how you pulled some bank robber example from out of nowhere. It doesn't even tie up to the Hardy situation. Hardy not only missed half the build to AAO, but they were the last two episodes. This year, he'll at least be at the last two, and I subject that tna puts on some video or something in the UK episodes.
This is the TNA Section. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PUNK? And it's different because Hardy doesn't have a lazy looking flabby gut like Punk's anymore.
I never said that it wasn't a big deal. Just piinting out the fact that last years actually looked as if they found out a hardy fcouldnt go 5 minutes before they went.

You're pretty much speaking a different language than me and mentioned Tony for no damn reason. And as I said before, this is champ takes off season #48.
I get you're gimmick. You hate Jeff Hardy. But stop complaining about this as I'd you're his biggest fan. It's very confusing.
Yeah no kidding. His name just makes him look like a fool.Complaining yet he is apparently not a fan ?If i hated someone i wouldnt care if he was on the show or not. Plus he acts as if he doesn't watch wwe ? Says he will stop watching this company now and go watch wwe.If hes not watching wwe he clearly thinks it sucks but all of the sudden its ok to watch it now cus of something stupid like this. Plus like you said, we are made up of a small percent of internet trolls. Most people are not going to care. This guy is going to be watching these shows regardless.He might as well stop being such a bed wetter. If its a problem then stop watching right ? Simple
shandcraig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #153 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
SpeedStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 9,475
SpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new hereSpeedStick better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

I hate hotshot champions but this time TNA shoul've put the belt on Daniels for the 5 week tour then have Hardy win it back at Lockodwn in a 3way match
SpeedStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #154 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Jeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friends
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
Yeah no kidding. His name just makes him look like a fool.Complaining yet he is apparently not a fan ?If i hated someone i wouldnt care if he was on the show or not. Plus he acts as if he doesn't watch wwe ? Says he will stop watching this company now and go watch wwe.If hes not watching wwe he clearly thinks it sucks but all of the sudden its ok to watch it now cus of something stupid like this. Plus like you said, we are made up of a small percent of internet trolls. Most people are not going to care. This guy is going to be watching these shows regardless.He might as well stop being such a bed wetter. If its a problem then stop watching right ? Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightedge891 View Post
This. He's one of a kind.



Why do you put so much emphasis on it being rubber? Kayfabe, it's real. And it's better than the excuse of a partially breakaway table.
78% of the people that watch Impact couldn't give 2 fucks about this. Simply because they don't give a shit about what's on dirt sheets.
And I love how you pulled some bank robber example from out of nowhere. It doesn't even tie up to the Hardy situation. Hardy not only missed half the build to AAO, but they were the last two episodes. This year, he'll at least be at the last two, and I subject that tna puts on some video or something in the UK episodes.
This is the TNA Section. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PUNK? And it's different because Hardy doesn't have a lazy looking flabby gut like Punk's anymore.
I never said that it wasn't a big deal. Just piinting out the fact that last years actually looked as if they found out a hardy fcouldnt go 5 minutes before they went.

You're pretty much speaking a different language than me and mentioned Tony for no damn reason. And as I said before, this is champ takes off season #48.
I get you're gimmick. You hate Jeff Hardy. But stop complaining about this as I'd you're his biggest fan. It's very confusing.


First of all, I have more rep than both of you in half of the posts. Therefore, by the beliefs of the collective community, I am a far better poster than both of you combined. I am not a fool, my grammar and spelling is very good unlike the both of you.

I'm not complaining as if I'm his biggest fan, I've talked plenty of shit about him here, I could go on and on about how terrible he is but I've tried my best to refrain from that because it's not the point. The point is that they could have Hulk Hogan in his prime, or The Rock, or Steve Austin, or anybody else who I consider the greatest of all time in this spot, and this would still be unacceptable. The fact is that they put the title on a guy who is known not to be fully reliable, he is a convicted felon who has shown up to shows intoxicated, and he has caused lawsuits against his company due to being intoxicated during both of his matches.

The bank robber thing was a metaphor, I understand you probably don't know what this is because your teachers are probably still explaining these things to you in whatever ELD classes you are in, but it's a comparison to show that even if this wasn't as bad as last year, it's still pretty damn bad.

Where the hell do you get 78%? Let me guess, you pulled it straight out your ass, right? The votes in this poll say that over 80% of people DO care, meaning that 20% don't.

I don't care that Hardy isn't on the show. I care that the champion isn't on the show. I care that a man who was advertised center stage in posters toward a company's largest collective audience isn't there. It's not exactly coincidence that it is Jeff Hardy; I hate Jeff because of things like this. I see no reason he should be champion right now because he does not draw, and he only sells merchandise; that is NOT enough in comparison to the fact that he is a convicted felon in a global company whose biggest fan base is in a country that he cannot visit because he is a felon. I hate Jeff because the company gives him way too few boundaries, they allow him to do fucking inner monologues on a wrestling program, and they're gonna let him and his shitty band sing on the biggest event of the year.

Punk is in much better shape than Jeff Hardy. When I bring him up, it's to add to the idea that Jeff should not really be champion. But even that, I will admit, is not to my point and is a little bit off topic.

When I say that this company's idiotic decisions make me want to go watch WWE, it means more than just watch. I watch pretty much all wrestling just because I love the "sport", but I certainly do not get as involved with WWE as I do with TNA, I care a lot less about it. I do not feel emotionally invested in the decisions that WWE makes the way I do with TNA, and decisions like this remind me of why I stopped watching wrestling in the first place.
__________________
th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #155 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scavo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,409
Scavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friendsScavo needs to make some friends
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightedge891 View Post
Having Hardy vacate the belt is the stupidest thing they could do.
So sad everyone is rushing for their darlings to win the title for no reason spontaneously.
There is a legit, and almost perfect reason for Daniels to win the title.
Spontaneously you say? Please pal, stop for a moment, and think about what you wrote.
__________________
Scavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #156 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 664
wrestling immortal is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavo View Post
There is a legit, and almost perfect reason for Daniels to win the title.
Spontaneously you say? Please pal, stop for a moment, and think about what you wrote.
no your way wrong, he doesn't deserve to win the title now, it would mean very little the guy isn't even an established main-eventer yet he hasn't had credible feuds in order to rise to the main event position yet except for aj styles, i know he beat storm a few weeks ago but that was last minute booking, but last year he did job to people a lot in the bfg series and tag team division, so if he won the title now it would really be undeserving to be honest.

just because his entertaining and a good wrestler he should get the title? he is definitely a good wrestler and entertaining but he doesn't deserve the world title yet. I hope he gets in one day but not now it would mean very little, because his had no build into the main event scene, his gotta have a few more feuds where he comes out on top with guys like kurt angle, samoa joe etc before he gets the world title.

History shows that people who are pushed into the world title without really deserving it and are not yet established main event stars often seem to fall right down to the mid-card after they lose the title, and i definitely wouldn't want that to happen to daniels, just look at wwe guys such as sheammus, del rio, and jack swagger were pushed into the winning the world title without really deserving it and with not proper main event build, and look what happen after they lost the world title the first time, they fell back down to the mid-card. I know del rio and sheamus are back in the main event again but there were a few years when sheamus was irrelevant after he lost the wwe title in his first world title reign.

So yeah daniels needs a proper build into the title, and winning it now and having a month reign would mean little in my opinion.
wrestling immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #157 (permalink)
Easy Lover
 
BANKSY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In The Game
Posts: 3,747
BANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a pushBANKSY is getting a push
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

loltna

Hardy's drug problems making a shame of the company once again. Surely someone in the back might have seen this as a future issue.
__________________
BANKSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #158 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,076
21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Just going to say that I don't know the ins and outs of this so I could be getting things wrong, but...

Assuming the reason Jeff can't come to the UK is due to his drug convictions, I honestly don't see it as a reason to take the belt off him.

Did guys like Booker T or MVP get to come to the UK while with WWE? Legit question as they both have criminal records but I'm not sure if they've ever been part of any house shows or anything.

Yeah, TNA probably should have considered this way ahead of time but maybe there were no problems like this last time they toured. Has he been in the UK since that conviction?
21 - 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #159 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 772
pgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snape Killed Dumbleclaus View Post
Yeah, TNA probably should have considered this way ahead of time but maybe there were no problems like this last time they toured. Has he been in the UK since that conviction?
Hardy hasn't wrestled outside of the States since the conviction. Not even in Canada, IIRC. That being said, TNA most likely thought they would be able to get clearance from the UK Border Agency and Hardy was going to be allowed to be on the tour but obviously that didn't happen.

And speaking from personal experience, the UK Border Agency can take foreeeeever (I'm talking 6+ months) when it comes to processing paperwork. Can be picky too.

Last edited by pgi86 : 01-23-2013 at 10:27 AM.
pgi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #160 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,076
21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed21 - 1 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

I can understand why people would be extremely pissed off if Jeff was promoted as being there in advance and they've already bought tickets (is that the case here?) but otherwise, this isn't the first time in history that a reigning champion hasn't been able to show up due to some reason out of their control.
21 - 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios