Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Should TNA have allowed Jeff Hardy to keep the title despite being unable to show up?
No, TNA made the wrong decision, he should have lost the title before the tour. 61 83.56%
Yes, TNA made the right decision here by keeping the belt on him and writing him off screen. 12 16.44%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRESTLINGMASTER23 View Post
TNA has always made mistakes. It not Jeff Hardy's fault he can't come to the UK. Blame the UK authorities who decided not to let him in.
Yes, why blame TNA management for making this choice and not fixing it last minute, or blame Jeff for being a druggie, when we can just blame the UK authorities because some guy on here said it might have been UK authorities and not US.


th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
dastardly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,736
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Just looking at various people's Twitters, I'm more concerned that Joe may not be there. Looks like he's in New York with Robbie E.

Devon has confirmed the Aces and 8s are on their way over.

And Alpha Female is doing a Gut Check, but it's in Nottingham unfortunately, so won't be televised.

EDIT: Looks like Robbie E will be at Manchester and London. If that's the case no reason why Joe can't be there. Man, they work hard, don't they?

Last edited by dastardly; 01-19-2013 at 06:53 PM.
dastardly is offline  
post #93 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastardly View Post
Just looking at various people's Twitters, I'm more concerned that Joe may not be there. Looks like he's in New York with Robbie E.

Devon has confirmed the Aces and 8s are on their way over.

And Alpha Female is doing a Gut Check, but it's in Nottingham unfortunately, so won't be televised.
Joey Ryan is not on the tour either.
mb1025 is offline  
post #94 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 06:53 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,301
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

My guess is TNA thought that they could get Hardy a visa so they advertised him. Ends up they can't so they are stuck with what they have. Wrestling cards have always been advertised as "card is subject to change". It's unfortunate for the UK fans. Sucks big time.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #95 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
Yes, why blame TNA management for making this choice and not fixing it last minute, or blame Jeff for being a druggie, when we can just blame the UK authorities because some guy on here said it might have been UK authorities and not US.

There is no point in talking to you because of your obvious bias in this discussion. The bottom line is Jeff Hardy is their champion. They should be booking long term and not just for 4 weeks in the UK. If he can't make it he can't make it.

Why do you care if people are pissed off for? Your just coming up with reasons that don't effect you to bash TNA and Hardy.
mb1025 is offline  
post #96 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Jeff not visiting UK this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
If all of this is true, then I'm making WWE my brand. I do not accept this behavior. This is worse than making The Rock champion.
It's pretty sad that there are people out there who still think like this. Nobody's forcing you to choose sides ya know?
Theproof is offline  
post #97 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Muerte al fascismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

They're going to have to put on a hell of a show to cover for this. AJ Styles return perhaps?

Mayorga on BJ: Real men fight- maricons roll on ground and wrestle. Boxeo is número UNO! Tell BJ to box me- after I KO him, I will put him not in a body bag but in a condom so he can think that’s where he shud have stayed

Mayorga on facing Vargas: I'm going to give Vargas the chance to cash his last paycheck. I would like to say publicly that Fatty Vargas has always feared me. I conceded to take this fight at 162 pounds because fatty couldn't lose any more weight. I will do Vargas a favor by retiring him in this fight so his family doesn't have to suffer every time he steps in the ring. I'm going to do his wife a favor and not let her cry anymore.
Muerte al fascismo is offline  
post #98 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 07:52 PM
elo
Little Poppa Pump
 
elo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

I can tell you right now TNA would have known there was a 100% chance of Hardy being knocked back, he fails the good character assessment on the most important ground. (unspent conviction - 18 month "cooling off" period since conviction hasn't passed) The UK only grant VISAs to people with an unspent conviction for a unique reason, (eg. life endangered) Hardy doesn't have one.

Fans that bought their tickets on the grounds of believing Hardy would be there should be entitled to some kind of refund, it's a massive cock up by TNA and bordering on fraudulent behaviour.


Vale "Big Artie" 22 January 1945 – 1 December 2011
elo is offline  
post #99 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,060
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

The jeff hardy hater is mad because hardy isn't going to be on a show

Anyways, ratings have improved a bit since hardy got the belt and I suppose his merch buys also improved based on the fucking annoying 13 years old screamers in the impact zone wearing nothing but enigma stuff. So it's either sacrifice hardy's drawing ability on the states and make another guy the champ to be on the UK or this.
I personally don't want to see hardy losing and then winning it back one month after because that doesn't help anyone. The best solution in this case is saying they are sorry for this and tape some videopackage with hardy for the UK fans.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #100 of 170 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,729
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Jeff Hardy UK Tour Situation (Spoilers inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elo View Post
I can tell you right now TNA would have known there was a 100% chance of Hardy being knocked back, he fails the good character assessment on the most important ground. (unspent conviction - 18 month "cooling off" period since conviction hasn't passed) The UK only grant VISAs to people with an unspent conviction for a unique reason, (eg. life endangered) Hardy doesn't have one.

Fans that bought their tickets on the grounds of believing Hardy would be there should be entitled to some kind of refund, it's a massive cock up by TNA and bordering on fraudulent behaviour.
Don't know where you got your information from, but unless they changed it you are wrong. It is actually 7 years since he spent 10 days in jail.

Anyways he needed to apply for a rehabilitation certification. It can take up to a year to get approved.

He obviously didn't get approved.
mb1025 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome