Finally - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
jackbhoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 2,145
jackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Finally

I really hope the guy gets the belt, he's in his 40's now and said he will be retiring in the next few years, hopefully he gets a title run before he retires. Would be amazing if daniels was champion because he can work with any wrestler in TNA.
__________________
http://staging.ultras-celtic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/r11.jpg

Can't Stop Ultras
jackbhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 33,003
TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Finally

He's gotten World Title shots before, in PPV main events even. Lets not act like this has never happened.

He ain't going to win. This feels like a bone being thrown like. "Hey, great work man. Here's your reward. A big match with the champ". Also, he's supposedly had great matches with Hardy in the past on live events, so they probably want to do that match on TV to show it off.
__________________
WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

HELL IN A CELL PPV PREVIEW


TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,336
ceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friendsceeder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Finally

His promo(s) leading up to the match will be epic.
__________________

Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,053
SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii
Default Re: Finally

ROFL at Hardy continually getting booked in feuds with the best talkers in the company so they can carry his mute ass in the feuds.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,046
joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_zombo View Post
If John Cena can get a spinner belt, and Jeff Hardy can get whatever the hell it is he made, Daniels should be able to get an Appletini Belt. BOOK IT TNA
__________________


The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
paul scotland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: inverness-shire
Posts: 94
paul scotland is an after thought
Default Re: Finally

i think daniels will win only for hardy to get title back in uk. with big crowd a title change would get huge pop in uk
__________________
wcw for life

Last edited by paul scotland : 01-16-2013 at 06:28 PM.
paul scotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,393
ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Finally

I'm 70/30 on the possibility of a title switch here...

70% Chance he loses the match. 30% they pull the trigger because it's taped and with the spoiler being out there it could slightly pop the rating. If they did do the switch I would expect him to drop it before Lockdown or be part of a 3way or 4way at LD and drop it there. Can't see them booking CD in a singles at LD as the reigning Champion.
__________________
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383915_10151049045736026_517033516_n.jpg
ErrybodyTaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Rhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: RCT, Wales
Posts: 208
Rhawk is an after thoughtRhawk is an after thought
Default Re: Finally

Daniels is long overdue a TNA World Title run in my opinion. However I don't expect him to win the title this time, and even if he did (which would shock the hell out of me, in the best way possible) I doubt he'd have a lengthy reign as champion.
__________________
[b]*NOT TAKING DOWN UNTIL (as of 29th August, 2014)*
[]Rob Terry breaks away from The Menagerie.
[]Ring of Honor creates an official Women of Honor Division.
[]The name 'Nixion Newell' gets more attention in the wrestling world.
[]Heidi Lovelace becomes a major title holder in a well known womens promotion.
[]More welsh wrestlers get heard of in the wrestling scene.
Rhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
TNA Believer
 
NoWordsNoPain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,275
NoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more seriousNoWordsNoPain needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Finally

I really don't see Daniels winning this. TNA are going to tour on UK and the first show is on 01/21. If Daniels wins the title on a taped show, TNA has to spoil the house shows by introducion Daniels as the Champ or they start with Hardy as world champ and after the IW title change, they give the title to Daniels on every other house show of the tour (which is just weird).
__________________
THEREVOLUTION

NoWordsNoPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TiagoBarbosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 886
TiagoBarbosa is an after thoughtTiagoBarbosa is an after thought
Default Re: Finally

I would actually like to see Daniels win, justice would be made, but i see him more as a transition champion so i dont think he is gonna win this time.
But in 2013, we might see Daniels as a world champion.
__________________
TiagoBarbosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios