Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
Join Date: Dec 2004
Re: TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy
I like just having the 4 Big PPVs to build too and HOPEFULLY that time is spent building up long term major cards rather than just taking two months off to do stupid crap and then spending the last month in a mad rush to put the card together. If Genesis, Lockdown, Slammiversary, & Bound for Glory come off as being more special as a result of this, then I'm all for it.
As for this PPV specials, I assume they will be coming at a heavily reduced price.
* TNA X-Travaganza, featuring the stars of the X-Division (airing in April, taping 1/13).
- Could be a lot of fun.
* TNA Joker's Wild Tag Team Special, featuring enemies teaming and a Battle Royal final (airing in May, taping 1/13)
- Also could be fun.
* TNA Hardcore Justice 2 - ECW reunion style "hardcore" show featuring hardcore stipulation matches bringing in ECW talents.
- No thanks. I've had my fill of ECW Reunions.
* TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA battling inside a Six-Sided ring.
- That's a nice nostalgia type of show.
* TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is.
- Interesting. Wondering how that will go. That would actually be a great way to reintroduce Awesome Kong.
* TNA International Incident - One night tournament featuring talent from " United States, India, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Japan & the UK" with the winner earning a TNA title shot.
- Oh so this one will have bearing on TNA storylines...interesting. They could push a new talent to the frontlines this way.
TNA X-Division World Cup Tournament - four teams of X-Division wrestlers in a one night tournament featuring singles, tag, six man and eight man tag bouts.
- World X Cup is coming back. That's cool to me.
* TNA World Cup of Wrestling - Four teams, each captained by a TNA wrestler featuring a Heavyweight wrestler, a tag team and an X-Division wrestler battling in singles, tag and stipulation bouts. The finale will be a "two ring, triple chance Battle Royal."
- This just sounds awesome. I'd love this. It isn't all X Division, but different styles and that sounds awesome to me.