Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Re: How would you fix TNA
1) Move to a New location:
-Preferably a wrestling hot bed. I'm not American so I don't know, but I doubt the majority of people who go to Universal Studio are die-hard wrestling fans.
2) Bring back six sided ring:
-It stands out from WWE, gimmick of not. Matches like Ultimate X felt like they were designed for the six sided ring. The matches with the four sided ring just doesnt feel like it flows as well. Maybe its booking, I'm not sure, but the six sides stand out.
3) Stop pushing outside talent:
-Jeff Hardy is going to sell, regardless of being champion or not. I'm not sure why TNA stopped Bobby Rhoode's push and turned him into comedy hour with A Double. Regardless,TNA needs to use people like Hardy and RVD to get others over, not as champions.
4) Aces & Eights
- Don't scrap it, but reveal something. This story line has been going on for what feels like almost a year now. The biggest reveal thus far has been Devon.I'm not saying TNA needs to unveil a member each week, but unveil something. Besides Aces & Eights wanting to kill TNA, we dont know much about them. No one wakes up and decides something needs to die. TNA should give us a reason as to Aces & Eights motives.
5) Get rid of Knockouts Tag Championships
-One is a man, the other one may or may not be a post op man. One is rarely on the show, the other has spent the better part of the championship reign complaining that her hubby hasn't brought her beer and fried chicken.
6) Either use em' or lose em'
-Magnus, Gail Kim, Rosita, Maidson, etc. They're arent using them, WWE probably wont turn them into stars, and TNA is adding more talent through Gut Check.
7) Keep Gut Check contestants relevant
-They called them back for one Open Fight Night, and besides Taeler Hendrix and Christian York, I couldn't remember much about the others.
8) Define TNA and Impact Wrestling
- It seems some fans dont understand that TNA is the Wrestling Company, Impact Wrestling is the show. Like WWE is the Company, Raw is the show. Tell them so this confusion doesnt continue. Maybe remove the "Wrestling" and just call the show Impact, again.
-TNA needs some.
- That's where most of TNA's main eventers came from. The X-division should be the main focus of the show. The championship should be defended, or a storyline should be built involving the champion, and the rest of the first hour should be revolving around the X-Division, be it other ranking mathes or showing off the future of the X-division. The other twenty minutes should be tag team wrestling, and then the rest of the time, the main event.
10) Tag team wrestling
-The only thing the current tag champs feel like they have in common is their race. Sign some true tag teams, give them some storylines, and let them wrestle.
11) Less Hogan
- I get it, he's a star, but every week he gets an in ring promo and a backstage segment. On Open Fight Night, he gets about five back stage segments.
12) Get rid of the Television Championships
- Weekly Championship matches are nice and all. However, no story, no ranking system, no interest. Its unneeded, and its actually not defended every week. The X-Division should be the only singles mid card title.
13) Samoa Joe
- Remove him from televison for six month to a year. He needs to take a stab at getting in shape. He also needs a break from television so he can return and have a fresh feeling to his character. Then build him up with an streak, and put him in with the main event stars.
14) Build home grown stars
- Mentioned this in #3. The header is pretty self explanatory. Do it with the X-Division and tag team.