Jay Bradley signed with TNA? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 09:38 PM
(Come Get It)
 
Miss Kana's Christmas Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,960
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Brian Cage AND Jay Bradley hinting?

*Turn on Robbie E music* FIST PUMP PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Miss Kana's Christmas Party is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
TJ Perkins, Kenny Omega, Young Bucks (as Gen Me again I suppose), Alex Shelley (again), Rhett Titus... TNA are being ultra-aggressive right now.
Where did you hear about Kenny Omega, Alex Shelly, and Rhett Titus rumors at?
Brad` is offline  
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
TJ Perkins, Kenny Omega, Young Bucks (as Gen Me again I suppose), Alex Shelley (again), Rhett Titus... TNA are being ultra-aggressive right now.
That qould be a dream roster except for Titus but he makes Kenny King better so I won't complain. I think TNA needs to look at Uhaa Nation once his knee is healed, TMDK (as I said before them on a TNA Australian tour would be amazing) and Prince Devitt.
dondada7 is offline  
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,355
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad` View Post
Where did you hear about Kenny Omega, Alex Shelly, and Rhett Titus rumors at?
Just forums, that's why I didn't say names at first just "other rumors."


Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
Just forums, that's why I didn't say names at first just "other rumors."
It would help the tag team division for sure. Would have the Bucks, ANX, MGMC, and Bad Influence. Then with the possibility of Brian Cage then TNA could sign Shaun Ricker and reform Nature Selection. I would still add to the division a little more though I would personally add TMDK, Dark City Fight Club, C&C Wrestling Factory, and possibly American Wolves or Dojo Bros.

On Generation Me note I really hope they come in as The Young Bucks, I just like that name so much better than Generation Me.

Last edited by Brad`; 01-01-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Brad` is offline  
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Oh god please be true. I was hoping this guy was one of the Eights. He's fucking awesome.
Theproof is offline  
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 12:55 AM
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Riot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

I thought Bradley was a member of Aces and Eights? I've been trying to figure out which one of the masked me was him for months now! Does this mean he hasn't been working under a mask for quite awhile now?
Riot is offline  
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad` View Post
It would help the tag team division for sure. Would have the Bucks, ANX, MGMC, and Bad Influence. Then with the possibility of Brian Cage then TNA could sign Shaun Ricker and reform Nature Selection. I would still add to the division a little more though I would personally add TMDK, Dark City Fight Club, C&C Wrestling Factory, and possibly American Wolves or Dojo Bros.

On Generation Me note I really hope they come in as The Young Bucks, I just like that name so much better than Generation Me.
I'd like Generation ME to be part of Bobby Roode's selfish generation.
dondada7 is offline  
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
I thought Bradley was a member of Aces and Eights? I've been trying to figure out which one of the masked me was him for months now! Does this mean he hasn't been working under a mask for quite awhile now?
Probably not. I know he had some tryout matches with TNA but I don't know if they where committed to keeping him. But then again, Gallows was working under the mask for months before he announced on twitter that they signed him.
Theproof is offline  
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 04:03 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jay Bradley signed with TNA?

Ummm, yes! "Lonesome" Jay Bradley is damn good, hopefully he's revealed as the member of the A&Es.
Chismo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome