The future of TNA in your hands... - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #51 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power 101 - 250Diesel_Power 101 - 250
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
And WWE was built on old NWA/territory stars, so whats your point?
WWF was built on taking established star names and nationalizing their own territory into a worldwide promotion. If TNA does that I would have zero complaints. If WWF took Hillbilly Jim and gave him the World title and had him wrestle in a studio everyweek, I doubt they would be as successful.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316 50 - 100
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

You really want to start that argument?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power 101 - 250Diesel_Power 101 - 250
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Its not even an argument. Its fact. TNA didnt gobble up all the best talent in the world like the WWF did. WWF took AWA's biggest names in Hogan, Heenan, Okerlund, Hennig, they made Andre exclusive to the New York territory, they took all of Stu Hart's best workers, they took Piper, Bundy, Studd, Kamala, Orndorff and a host of others from various other territories and mixed them all together with major celebrities.

How is this even comparable to TNA putting the best on wrestlers the WWE dont want anymore. I would love to hear your argument. Dont bother though because I will reply with a long laugh.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #54 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316 50 - 100
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

So how long a time frame is TNA allowed to have to do such a thing? We should base it on what Vince did? No, Vince purchased a storied promotion from his father, TNA started from scratch, THINK about it pal. You are so used to doing the other T word.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #55 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power 101 - 250Diesel_Power 101 - 250
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Did you not realise that you actually brought up the WWF and not me? Did I say I expected them to do that? I'm replying to you. Talk about losing track of your own argument.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #56 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316 50 - 100
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

You are a joke my buddy. Do you get kicks from riding Vince pipe.

You are talking about Vince being on an even playing field with the other territories, if not better position, compared to TNA which like I said they started from scratch. Don't be mad.

But no you are right, TNA should have been way bigger than WWE right now or at least came up with Nexus or else they suck period.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #57 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power 101 - 250Diesel_Power 101 - 250
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

I think you need to read this thread again. I never said any of that. I was replying to you going completely off topic by bringing up how WWF was built on the back of territory stars so its ok for TNA to be built of WWE stars. I was actually showing you how the two things are completely different and no way relevant to this discussion. Again, well done for not knowing what you are talking about.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316 50 - 100
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Did you not realise that you actually brought up the WWF and not me? Did I say I expected them to do that? I'm replying to you. Talk about losing track of your own argument.
If you actually look back, I was making fun of your constant childish behavior on here, sorry you don't get it.

I Love Vince, Literally = you
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #59 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
316jon316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
316jon316 50 - 100
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

I just think it's funny, that you like to get on here, and attempt to belittle everybody's opinion because you have a crush on Vince, that's all.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #60 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Diesel_Power 101 - 250Diesel_Power 101 - 250
Default Re: The future of TNA in your hands...

Well that isn't a childish response at all. I get being exposed as someone who isn't very knowledgeable about wrestling is a bit of a bitch, but there is no need to throw your toys out of your crib.
Diesel_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios