Re: The future of TNA in your hands...
My answer to TNA's problems:
1. Ditch Hogan and Bischoff ASAP. Do they really add anything? TNA doesn't seems to going up a level, it seems to be going down a level. Neither one really justifies any paycheck they get, and TNA would be better off without them.
2. A new creative team. Pritchard (and certainly Bischoff) need to go. The product is STALE. Storylines go nowhere. And the wrong people are getting pushed. The faces of TNA should be people like Daniels, Kaz, Roode, Storm, AJ, and Joe.
3. Cut most of the "oldies". RVD, Anderson, Hardy, and even Angle need to leave. Bully has impressed me, and Sting can have Hogan's Authority figure role.
4. Stick with being live permanently.
5. Leave the IZ for good. My idea; Lease an arena for 3-4 months and do your shows there. After that, do it again in a different arena in a different city. Repeat.
Optional. Bring back six-sides. Not for nostalgia, but to give TNA some form of its own identity.
Last edited by Aya Reiko; 12-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.