Used to run this before i went abroad and got too busy to do it.
Works same way as my WWE Forum Championship if anyone takes part in that. The TNA section seems alot busier than it used to be so hopefully get quite a few players.
Rules of Forum Championship
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-7 depending on how many matches are on the card). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 7 points most confident
2. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions in the month thread, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
3. If you hold a title for 3 months you get an automatic rematch for the belt if you lose it. This is very tough to do.
4. If a champion no shows he loses his title and the number 1 contender and the next highest will face off to crown a new champion.
Way the game works
From your predictions you will gain a score from all your correct predictions. You will be given an opponent and the highest score wins the match. We use the Official TNA PPV card only matches annouced before the event will count.
Look at the card pick your winners. Rank your winners in order of confidence (1-6) usually so as an example
Matches can be either a WIN for either opponent(Countout and DQ wins still count as wins) A DRAW (time limit draw/double pin) or a No contest (match abandoned not the same as interference causing a DQ)
Sheamus vs Big Show - 6
Cena vs Punk - Draw - 2
Del Rio vs Ziggler - 5
Miz vs R-Truth - 3
Orton vs Rhodes - 4
Eve vs ALicia Fox - 1
If the prediction is correct you get that score - total max score for a 6 match PPV - 21 score = 18/21
New players are always welcome. As the game works off form like with any new career all new players will start at the bottom. couple of months in with good scores you could be top of your division
Every month your oldest score and match result will no longer count. Meaning all scores for all players will always be off the same 4 month spell. These scores divided by 4 will give you your score.
Forum Championship - Best run of form (Wins/Losses) gets the forum championship shot regardless of points scored (whoever scores the highest this month will win Forum Champion 2nd highest number one contender)
X-Division Title - A Title for all whoever scores the highest score each month will get a title shot regardless of if they are a 1 month newbie or a 2 year vet.
FINAL RESOLUTION CARD
(any other matches added will not count towards scores)
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bobby Roode Singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
A.J. Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Singles match
Tara (c) vs. Mickie James Singles match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez (c) vs. Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco, and Garett Bischoff vs. Aces & Eights 8-Man Tag Team match
Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Kenny King Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries Singles match
My Predictions (also to show an example)
Hardy - 7
Mickie James - 6
Morgan/Ryan - 5
RVD - 4
Aces+Eights - 3
Aries - 2
Daniels - 1
All players welcome.
World Title Gauntlet for the Gold - WINNER AND NEW TNA FORUM CHAMPION :
Modern Error 14 vs 26 nzone
- Impressive debut the card opener from nZone may be one to watch. Number 1 contender for Genesis = Nzone wins predictions 3-6
vs 23 gimmicky - MOTN sees the new world champion get off to a winning start but impressive performance didnt go unnoticed for Gimmicky. - Duttanized wins Predictions 6-6
vs 20 DXBender - Close fought encounter between to Forum championship vets. Tony316 takes the victory in this one that will surely make the 'best of' dvd = Tony316 wins Predictions 4-4
vs 18 jaredstyles96 - Former star MovistarR returns to action with a good win over debutant jared. Alot to take from this performance for both competitors. = MovistarR wins Predictions 4-4
helping hand 14 vs 20 dennycrane
- Dominating debut from dennycrane takes advantage of a helpinghand mistake then never looked like losing. = dennycrane wins Predictions 4-3
vs 19 airtrouble619 - convincing enough performance both competitors get 5 out of 7 but a RKO out of nowhere see's JeffhardyHater pick up the win. = Jeffhardyhater wins = Predictions 5-5
why2cj 16 vs 19 hbk-rulz
- in a close one HBK-Rulz takes advantage of 1 too many mistakes from why2cj and does enough to pick up the win = HBK-Rulz wins Predictions 4-3
vs 14 Gunner14 - Gunner14 never really got going in this one a mistake early on followed up by a relentless ounslaught from obby see's the debutant take a vet scalp on his debut = Obby wins Predictions 5-3
zkojero 13 vs 15 straightedge891
- in a match neither men will want to remember alot of ring rust in this one straightedge takes it = Straightedge891 wins predictions 4-3
nosignboard 14 vs 18 brownhippy
- close one in the predictions but brownhippy pulls out a massive evenflow DDT to take the victory. = Brownhippywins Predictions 4-4
vs 4 rags2riches - rags2riches went highrisk and crashed and burned through the announce table. Ahmed takes advantage although not that convincingly = Ahmed619 wins Predictions 3-2
tomburgess1984 13 vs 14 bdbb
- another tight affair just 1 mistake too many from tomburgess see bdbb score the win 4-3 with a nice small package = Bdbb wins Preditcions 4-3