Originally Posted by Mr.Socko2101
I feel he's doing an alright job but something doesn't sit well with me about having him in charge of TNA creative and I can't figure out what it is.
Let me help you out:
- X Division is dead like never before
- Knockouts Division is dead like never before
- Tag Team Division is dead like never before
- he - as head of talent relations - let go valuable talent
- far less storylines than under other creatives, but the amount of dropped ones is equal
- he fails to create any spectacular moments or intriguing angles
He handles the uppercard well and the wrestling is generally better than under some other creatives, I got to give him that.