- Good to see the storyline with Brisco moving along.
- Joey Ryan is good, but I don't think he can carry three other people, especially when it's the Paper Giant, the Eddie impersonator and Botchnandez.
- Shaw vs Silva? Best of the worst I guess.
- A little part of me actually enjoys the Turkey Challenge.
- Why is Christian York facing the World Champion? I thought he just got in?
- Hopefully Taeler will appear in the Knockouts Division more often now.
- Jesse doesn't need a suit to look like a turkey. He does that already.
- Bye, EY.
- Just let AJ vs Daniels end. FOREVER.
- And speaking of things that shouldn't go on, looks like yet another "wrestler accused of fucking authority figure" story.
All we need now is a pregnant crack whore.
Overall, better than the week before. Reading the spoilers feels like such a blast from the past.