TNA should help produce/promote a Jeff Hardy album - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
A real SHOOTER
 
Ham and Egger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Across The Sea
Posts: 15,553
Points: 2,946
                     
TNA should help produce/promote a Jeff Hardy album

Jeff Hardy is the face of their company, champion, and their most popular star. I think it would be good to market him more if they helped produce an album for him and market it to build more main stream popularity. His themes in TNA have been pretty catchy and has a interesting alternative sound to it. It would be similar to what WWE did with John Cena when he released his rap album back in 2005. What do you guys think?

Ham and Egger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,435
Points: 202
                   
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

It wouldn't happen any time soon with the uncertainty of his contract situation. TNA would need to have a commitment from Jeff for the next couple of years at the very least.


Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:24 PM
L’APPEL DU VIDE
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sanc Kingdom
Posts: 4,925
Points: 868
                     
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

Duet album with Mickie James?

I smell a chart topper. :jordan
A$AP is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
A real SHOOTER
 
Ham and Egger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Across The Sea
Posts: 15,553
Points: 2,946
                     
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

If there is a contract situation with him then it's fucking retarded that they choose him to have strap over say Bully Ray or James Storm. In any case having him with a album, contract situation or not, it builds brand awareness on a broader scale.

Ham and Egger is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,435
Points: 202
                   
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Invader View Post
If there is a contract situation with him then it's fucking retarded that they choose him to have strap over say Bully Ray or James Storm. In any case having him with a album, contract situation or not, it builds brand awareness on a broader scale.
A) They give him the title to try and make him stay.

B) No, that would be a disaster. TNA puts out a Jeff Hardy album and then he joins WWE. "HEY DADDY THATS THE JEFF HARDY ALBUM, WE SAW HIM ON RAW LAST NIGHT." At that point, Jeff Hardy = WWE, not TNA. TNA may still make good money off of it, but brand awareness? Nope, TNA just helped WWE's brand awareness if anything.

Like I said, it would not even begin to happen until Jeff makes a commitment to TNA.


Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
A real SHOOTER
 
Ham and Egger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Across The Sea
Posts: 15,553
Points: 2,946
                     
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
A) They give him the title to try and make him stay.

B) No, that would be a disaster. TNA puts out a Jeff Hardy album and then he joins WWE. "HEY DADDY THATS THE JEFF HARDY ALBUM, WE SAW HIM ON RAW LAST NIGHT." At that point, Jeff Hardy = WWE, not TNA. TNA may still make good money off of it, but brand awareness? Nope, TNA just helped WWE's brand awareness if anything.

Like I said, it would not even begin to happen until Jeff makes a commitment to TNA.
So it's a bigger disaster to have an album that would help TNA become a more recognized by the mainstream instead of having TNA pouring so much time into him and making him a top guy with the title just for him to leave when his contract expires?


Ham and Egger is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Zassou Damashi
 
Act Yasukawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,698
Points: 2,101
                     
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

If Hardy leaves because of WWE's schedule from Hell, why would he go back? I don't think he's going to WWE if the contract stuff is true or not.

And why not just buy all of his theme songs from iTunes?


Act Yasukawa is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 25,036
Points: 1,488
                     
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

They already are and that's one album I would never buy. I'll stare at the pretty pictures if he isn't wearing paint but I would never listen to it.





Fucking bitches. Getting money.

Amber B is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,435
Points: 202
                   
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post
They already are and that's one album I would never buy. I'll stare at the pretty pictures if he isn't wearing paint but I would never listen to it.
But you would let him sing every one of those awful songs to you LIVE though, right?


Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 25,036
Points: 1,488
                     
Re: TNA should help produce/promote a Jeffy Hardy album

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
But you would let him sing every one of those awful songs to you LIVE though, right?
Yeah, I wouldn't buy the album to hear him sing...but I wouldn't mind him singing (with that same voice) to me live. That makes oodles and doodles of sense.





Fucking bitches. Getting money.

Amber B is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome