Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Oct 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
- She was ok looks wise.
- In the ring she looked a little clumsy, maybe because she is so lanky, haven't seen her LLUSA work so I can't comment on that.
- And I'm not going to say that Kurt Angle is like the HHH of TNA or anything but the man does have some pull in the company and getting on his bad side isn't a wise decision.
- Honestly I don't think she would have been able to hang with the men in the ring. Yeah she is tall but is also very skinny she doesn't have the same physical presence Chyna or Awesome Kong or even Beth Phoenix have/had.
- She also would have had a lot of work to do in getting herself over sufficiently enough to make wrestling the men seem even in the least bit realistic. When she was in the Kongtourage she just seemed like a third wheel. I mean Kong was this unstoppable locomotive, a freight train clad in black leather and Raisha Saeed was the conductor but Rhaka Khan was..... Just there.
- She was really forgettable and to be honest she just looked like a slightly taller version of Alicia Fox without the personality.
Sent from my iPad using VS Free