Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!! - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Korvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Velvet Sky is still in Tna!!!

Well i'm glad that i'm not the only one on here that doesn't slobber over Velvet's fake body parts. She isn't all that good in the ring and I would rather not listen to her annoying voice either. If she is staying in TNA longer, it is probably mostly because she is so willing to do many photo shoots with skanky clothing.
Korvin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Working on my abs
 
Van Hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Phoenix AZ(Heart is ALWAYS in NY)
Posts: 2,601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
Well i'm glad that i'm not the only one on here that doesn't slobber over Velvet's fake body parts. She isn't all that good in the ring and I would rather not listen to her annoying voice either. If she is staying in TNA longer, it is probably mostly because she is so willing to do many photo shoots with skanky clothing.
You say that like its a bad thing.....lol!

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using VerticalSports.Com App

Last time i was in San Francisco i went downtown lookin for a womun, you know what i mean? I WANTED A WOMUN!!! I COULDN'T FIND NO WOMUN!! I FOUND A LOTTA MEN THAT LOOKED LIKE WIMMIN!!!!!
Van Hammer is offline  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Velvet Sky is still in Tna!!!

Fuck!
Judge_Dredd is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
Well i'm glad that i'm not the only one on here that doesn't slobber over Velvet's fake body parts. She isn't all that good in the ring and I would rather not listen to her annoying voice either. If she is staying in TNA longer, it is probably mostly because she is so willing to do many photo shoots with skanky clothing.


homophobic-seal.jpg
Whap Me Jungles is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
AngelofDarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,190
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!!

Knockouts add no importance to pro wrestling other than an alternative to the sausage-fest that usually goes on within a wrestling show. Eye candy. Sex appeal. Sure, I give the women wrestlers who can wrestle credit, but I can make an NBA free throw too and nobodies going to hire me anytime soon. Noone buys into it other than ass.......and titties.

Not removing until:
  • I get my girlfriend to do anal [ ]
AngelofDarkness is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
miles berg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granny Clarks Texas
Posts: 1,970
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
           
Re: Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!!

She needs to be a valet, they all need to be valets.

She would make an outstanding heel valet.
miles berg is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:30 AM
(Come Get It)
 
Miss Kana's Christmas Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofDarkness View Post
Knockouts add no importance to pro wrestling other than an alternative to the sausage-fest that usually goes on within a wrestling show. Eye candy. Sex appeal. Sure, I give the women wrestlers who can wrestle credit, but I can make an NBA free throw too and nobodies going to hire me anytime soon. Noone buys into it other than ass.......and titties.
For someone who's sig says "not moving til I get my girlfriend to do anal", that's not a smart way to look at women's wrestling.

The rule that they add no importance in wrestling can be said with any jobber or midcarder. Just an alternative from the main eventers who get the most TV time. It's all about how they're used and how important they're made to look. Only a fool would try and say the KOs have never been important in TNA ever.

Miss Kana's Christmas Party is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Rampaiger
 
tommo010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 2,393
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
                     
Re: Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!!

I really doubt she has anything to do with Aces's and 8s since she's doing TBP reunion tour and Indy dates. We can only speculate on her future or if's still under contract, do I believe she's still with TNA? No, my guess is either a website error or they have kept it there to get website hits. It's safe to assume Velvet is one of the most searched women by the wrestling community and have her profile and her numerous pictures on their site ensures high traffic for them.


There has been an awakening, have you felt it
tommo010 is online now  
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!!

Meh only reason why I want her back is because of her nice ass.
Superior Quality is offline  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Ambrose/Moxley
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,651
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Velvet Sky is still in TNA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus21 View Post
Pissed that they let Gail (who left the company) derail her and putting all the attention around Tessmacher?
But why join Ace & 8s though? It makes no sense to join with them. They're mostly outsiders trying to take over. Velvet wouldn't fit in with the group, there's no reason to make her a member. If she's pissed about Gail and Tessmacher, then it should be a solo thing, no need to get Ace & 8s involved with her or any Knockout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofDarkness View Post
Knockouts add no importance to pro wrestling other than an alternative to the sausage-fest that usually goes on within a wrestling show. Eye candy. Sex appeal. Sure, I give the women wrestlers who can wrestle credit, but I can make an NBA free throw too and nobodies going to hire me anytime soon. Noone buys into it other than ass.......and titties.
You're Wrong about female wrestling having no importance. Women have already proven to be draws. Especially the Knockouts.

Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Riddle101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome