Is BFG really almost sold out? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 575
iMMORTALTNA iMMORTALTNA iMMORTALTNA iMMORTALTNA
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

Quote:
TNA WRESTLING RELEASES MORE TICKETS FOR “BOUND FOR GLORY” PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT WITH EXCLUSIVE STAGE SEATING

VARIETY OF PRICE LEVEL TICKETS RELEASED FOR PUBLIC DEMAND | PRESENTED BY DIRECT AUTO INSURANCE

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING announced additional tickets have been released for the “Bound For Glory” Pay-Per-View extravaganza in Phoenix offering a one-of-a-kind viewpoint. The biggest night in TNA history will air to a worldwide audience on Sunday, Oct.14. Tickets will be available at the Grand Canyon University Arena box office, GCUArena.com or charge by phone at 602-639-8999.




For the first time in TNA's history, fans will have a chance to be part of the “Bound For Glory” stage. Two new sections have been created adjacent to the entrance ramps which will give fans a unique vantage point and experience, as well as make them part of each talent entrance. Ticketing for entrance stage seating is available at just $35.

Select tickets through a variety of price levels have been released to satisfy public demand. Tickets start as low as $10. Fans can use the promo code TNABFG for an additional savings on select price levels.

“Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors opening at 3:30pm MST.

The superstars of Spike’s “IMPACT WRESTLING” will headline “Bound For Glory,” including Hulk Hogan, current TNA World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, the lovely and lethal TNA Knockouts, the stars of the X-Division and many more.

Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars of IMPACT WRESTLING. The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA Hall of Fame induction. As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

“TNA Fan InterAction” gives fans a once in a lifetime chance to get up close and personal with their favorite TNA Superstars for pictures, autographs, special interview sessions and much more. “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” will take place Saturday, October 13. For a full list of “IMPACT WRESTLING” superstars participating as well as ticket information visit: www.ShopTNA.com
yeah.
iMMORTALTNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
(Come Get It)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,839
Aaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missed
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

Quote:
TNA WRESTLING RELEASES MORE TICKETS FOR “BOUND FOR GLORY” PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT WITH EXCLUSIVE STAGE SEATING

VARIETY OF PRICE LEVEL TICKETS RELEASED FOR PUBLIC DEMAND | PRESENTED BY DIRECT AUTO INSURANCE

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING announced additional tickets have been released for the “Bound For Glory” Pay-Per-View extravaganza in Phoenix offering a one-of-a-kind viewpoint. The biggest night in TNA history will air to a worldwide audience on Sunday, Oct.14. Tickets will be available at the Grand Canyon University Arena box office, GCUArena.com or charge by phone at 602-639-8999.




For the first time in TNA's history, fans will have a chance to be part of the “Bound For Glory” stage. Two new sections have been created adjacent to the entrance ramps which will give fans a unique vantage point and experience, as well as make them part of each talent entrance. Ticketing for entrance stage seating is available at just $35.

Select tickets through a variety of price levels have been released to satisfy public demand. Tickets start as low as $10. Fans can use the promo code TNABFG for an additional savings on select price levels.

“Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors opening at 3:30pm MST.

The superstars of Spike’s “IMPACT WRESTLING” will headline “Bound For Glory,” including Hulk Hogan, current TNA World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, the lovely and lethal TNA Knockouts, the stars of the X-Division and many more.

Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars of IMPACT WRESTLING. The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA Hall of Fame induction. As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

“TNA Fan InterAction” gives fans a once in a lifetime chance to get up close and personal with their favorite TNA Superstars for pictures, autographs, special interview sessions and much more. “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” will take place Saturday, October 13. For a full list of “IMPACT WRESTLING” superstars participating as well as ticket information visit: www.ShopTNA.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMMORTALTNA View Post
yeah.


TNA has me looking like a fool once again. :Bischoff
__________________

Last edited by Aaron S. : 10-05-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Aaron S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,565
King_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

I knew that the website showing all tickets sold out wouldn't actually be the case, I did warn people.
King_Of_This_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
AJ
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AJ land
Posts: 1,967
AJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Of_This_World View Post
I knew that the website showing all tickets sold out wouldn't actually be the case, I did warn people.
The original tickets were sold out, these ones are newly added.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,565
King_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKing_Of_This_World should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBurnett View Post
The original tickets were sold out, these ones are newly added.
Thats what I meant, I said the ones on the ticket website would only be the first batch and were not all of them.
King_Of_This_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
AJ
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AJ land
Posts: 1,967
AJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Of_This_World View Post
Thats what I meant, I said the ones on the ticket website would only be the first batch and were not all of them.
Aw okay. But I don't think they were 'holding these tickets back' I think they've genuinely changed their plan a bit for more seats and probably had the plan in advance if there was a sellout.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,614
duttanized duttanized duttanized duttanized
Default Re: Is BFG really almost sold out?

Looks like they did end up being sold out...
duttanized is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios