Bound For Glory Discussion Thread - Page 28 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #271 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1025 View Post
Just for the record Austin Aries wasn't their hottest baby face. He has always been a tweener.


‏@AustinAries
Black or White...Good or Bad...Wrong or Right. Viewed by that simple scope, I'm undefinable. Boo or Yay...I'll always be Grey or Gray.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 01:04 PM
You just got Litt the hell up
 
PAUL INCE PIES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Derby, England
Posts: 5,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Okay then; He was the hottest character/wrestler/commodity/persona. The fact is he was still outpopping almost every man, woman and child in TNA every night. Since his feud with Bully Ray in March/April he received very little heat and the majority of his reaction from the crowd, Impact Zone or otherwise, were cheers. He was by far and away one of, if not THE, most popular guys to casuals and the IWC alike.

PAUL INCE PIES is offline  
post #273 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Okay then; He was the hottest character/wrestler/commodity/persona. The fact is he was still outpopping almost every man, woman and child in TNA every night. Since his feud with Bully Ray in March/April he received very little heat and the majority of his reaction from the crowd, Impact Zone or otherwise, were cheers. He was by far and away one of, if not THE, most popular guys to casuals and the IWC alike.
I believe when you say "almost" you mean aries will never outpop hardy.
Interested to see how the phoenix crowd is going to interact with the world champ.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #274 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Working on my abs
 
omaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
           
Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1025 View Post
Just for the record Austin Aries wasn't their hottest baby face. He has always been a tweener.
Ye true, but he was way over a few months ago.

I think it's good that he is a heel but not good that its simply against hardy.

omaroo is offline  
post #275 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JaredStyles96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Ultimate X structure
Posts: 596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
I believe when you say "almost" you mean aries will never outpop hardy.
Interested to see how the phoenix crowd is going to interact with the world champ.
"My nuts hurt" chants will drown out anything else. ..

Seriously though, it all depends on what kind of crowd is there. I'm definitely more inclined to think Hardy will out-pop Aries though as he outpops pretty much everyone and Aries' (kinda) heel turn will contribute a fair bit too with the casuals.


Sig credit to: Praetorian Guard.

Favourite Five

1. AJ Styles.
2. Austin Aries.
3. Christopher Daniels.
4. Bobby Roode.
5. Bully Ray.
JaredStyles96 is offline  
post #276 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Working on my abs
 
omaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
           
Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredStyles96 View Post
"My nuts hurt" chants will drown out anything else. ..

Seriously though, it all depends on what kind of crowd is there. I'm definitely more inclined to think Hardy will out-pop Aries though as he outpops pretty much everyone and Aries' (kinda) heel turn will contribute a fair bit too with the casuals.
Ye I'm afraid hardy will out pop Aries. As long as aires wins I'm happy.

omaroo is offline  
post #277 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:23 PM
SGT. AT ARMS
 
SAMCRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,734
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
King Mo will turn heel

Who wants to bet King Mo turns on James Storm and sides with Roode? This whole angle is basically the same thing as Mike Tyson coming to be the enforcer for Shawn Michaels vs Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 14. Except Mike Tyson was a huge star whereas King Mo is a nobody. And just like Tyson turned on Michaels King Mo will turn on James Storm, they might as well go ahead do the same ending since they've already gone this far with it.

lol they already had Mo shove Roode on his ass, this whole thing is just a rip off of Tyson coming in for WM 14.

I mean just look at that guy he comes out with a stupid looking glittery robe and a fucking crown, how could he be a face? That just screams "I'm a douchebag".


Last edited by SAMCRO; 10-13-2012 at 02:39 PM.
SAMCRO is offline  
post #278 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: King Mo will turn heel

I see your point... both are black (it's a joke)
It's a possibility but michaels wasn't face, so the same result isn't possible.



The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #279 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM
SGT. AT ARMS
 
SAMCRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,734
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: King Mo will turn heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
I see your point... both are black (it's a joke)
It's a possibility but michaels wasn't face, so the same result isn't possible.
No Michaels wasn't a face but the same result can happen. Enforcer turns on the guy he was supposedly friends with and sides with his opponent. It turned Tyson face, this would turn Mo heel. No this isn't Mo turning face and knocking out the heel but its the same thing just reversed.

SAMCRO is offline  
post #280 of 2518 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
.....
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: King Mo will turn heel

Quote:
King Mo will turn heel
And nobody will give a fuck.

Headliner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome