Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who will be Sting's partner at BFG?
I haven't been this strangely disappointed in the making of a match since Chris Jericho feuding with legends resulted in a 1-on-3 handicap match between him and Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper, and Jimmy Snuka.
After all that buildup, for it to be a simple 2-on-2 tag team match is kind of...small. If Hogan couldn't wrestle, then he shouldn't have been so prevalent in the feud. And if he was going to be so prevalent, then the resulting match should have been bigger: 4 on 4, 5 on 5, or the obvious Lethal Lockdown.
If Hogan couldn't wrestle, then a team of Sting, RVD, Anderson, and a returning Nash or Jarrett against Aces & 8s would have been great.
As it stands, I'm hoping Sting's partner turns out to be Nash, or the obvious...Hogan, but that wouldn't make too much sense. Jarrett coming back to defend TNA's honor would be cool, too.
Favorite Matches of All Time
1. Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX
2. Career Threatening Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - WrestleMania XXIV
3. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. CM Punk - Money in the Bank 2011
4. No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXVII
5. WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI