Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 61 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?
Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #601 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
vstacey74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Just a quick note. The 'bag' that was left in the ring was not a bag but a beanie that the man with the pony tail in the ring dropped. The idea that a female could be behind this has me leaning towards Brooke Hogan, (You never actually saw HH attacked), We know that Luke Gallows and Wes Brisco are part of the group, and Cliff Compton. The blonde haired man seems to be older as his hair is thinning on top of his head leading me to belive Jerry Lynn or someone of his age is involved. The storyline with Samoa Joe being kidnapped 2 years ago could be a possability as on RAW 1000, the remembered to include Mae Young and Mark Hanry's 'child' the hand all grown up. (Stupidity at its finest.) A few other names to look at could be Steiner, Balls Mahoney or Chuck Palumbo (Who would all fit the height and wight requirements.)
vstacey74 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #602 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstacey74 View Post
Just a quick note. The 'bag' that was left in the ring was not a bag but a beanie that the man with the pony tail in the ring dropped. The idea that a female could be behind this has me leaning towards Brooke Hogan, (You never actually saw HH attacked), We know that Luke Gallows and Wes Brisco are part of the group, and Cliff Compton. The blonde haired man seems to be older as his hair is thinning on top of his head leading me to belive Jerry Lynn or someone of his age is involved. The storyline with Samoa Joe being kidnapped 2 years ago could be a possability as on RAW 1000, the remembered to include Mae Young and Mark Hanry's 'child' the hand all grown up. (Stupidity at its finest.) A few other names to look at could be Steiner, Balls Mahoney or Chuck Palumbo (Who would all fit the height and wight requirements.)
No offense, dude, but this whole post is either factually wrong or fucking insane. Cliff Compton hasn't been on Impact in any of the appearances by this group, so we dont know he's in them. Balls Mahoney and Jerry Lynn? Balls Mahoney is a junkie last seen puking up his guts at an indy show and no showing Extreme Reunion shows. Lynn is retiring at the end of the year, and none of the gang are 5'9 with flabby arms and dishwater grey hair. Wes Brisco is the guy with the long hair you referenced. Samoa Joe's kidnappers (WHO NOBODY AT HOME REMEMBERS)? But above all that Scott Steiner is currently being taken to court for breach of a confidentiality agreement. He is literally 100% not apart of any TNA storylines. And you could dress Steiner up in a full body suit. You know its Scott Steiner. The way he moves, the way his body is shaped is unlike anyone.

People are putting way to much stock into who it is. Its just some dudes in masks. And Brooke Hogan isn't the leader. TNA doesn't trust her to cut a live promo, let alone be the main voice of their lead stable. The leader of this group needs to get their revenge via a match. Otherwise its a retarded angle, because there will be no payoff with Sting and Hogan beating up the bad guys.

Last edited by Diesel_Power; 07-28-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Diesel_Power is offline  
post #603 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
 
Taroostyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Stuck On This Prison Planet
Posts: 11,913
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Joey Ryan being the leader or at least involved would make a lot of sense. In fact, it would be nice to see 2 separate stories be kept apart and then revealed for a nice payoff that actually makes sense, that hasn't been done in a long time.

I'm thinking that Ryan will be revealed with all this new talent like Bradley, Bristol, gallows ,etc. saying they should've been the talent on gutcheck this while time and so forth. In the end though, JJ I think will almost certainly be revealed to be the true mastermind to take his company back.



Do I really have to say anything?

Sig: Kingcrash
Taroostyles is offline  
post #604 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
TasteOfVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Sitting here thinking about it what if someone like Flair is behind Aces and Eights?
TasteOfVenom is offline  
post #605 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 02:28 PM
TNA Believer
 
NoWordsNoPain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
               
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreTheFallen View Post
Sitting here thinking about it what if someone like Flair is behind Aces and Eights?
nop.

THEREVOLUTION

NoWordsNoPain is offline  
post #606 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreTheFallen View Post
Sitting here thinking about it what if someone like Flair is behind Aces and Eights?
Chris Benoit is more likely to happen.
Pera is offline  
post #607 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Equilibrium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,110
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taroostyles View Post
Joey Ryan being the leader or at least involved would make a lot of sense. In fact, it would be nice to see 2 separate stories be kept apart and then revealed for a nice payoff that actually makes sense, that hasn't been done in a long time.

I'm thinking that Ryan will be revealed with all this new talent like Bradley, Bristol, gallows ,etc. saying they should've been the talent on gutcheck this while time and so forth. In the end though, JJ I think will almost certainly be revealed to be the true mastermind to take his company back.
You're right, Joey Ryan being revealed to be the Vice President of the Aces & Eights would make a lot of sense. The reasoning for his involvement could be that he's pissed that TNA is denying guys like himself, Gallows, and Compton a spot in the company because they're "too experienced".
Equilibrium is offline  
post #608 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

The leader has to be Joey Ryan, esp since they attacked the Gutcheck.
Superior Quality is offline  
post #609 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 06:46 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
M.S.I.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 9,665
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEAR View Post
The leader has to be Joey Ryan, esp since they attacked the Gutcheck.
That wouldn't make any sense. Why would they attack Sting, Angle, Aries and Roode too then?

I won't dismiss that Ryan could be in the group, but he's not the leader.


Visualizing the realism of life and actuality
Fuck who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is, money orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it
M.S.I.I. is offline  
post #610 of 4984 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

the leader is jeff jarret so obvious
DiddyDong is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome