Aces & Eights Discussion Thread - Page 411 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Leader of A&8?
Someone on the roster 102 27.49%
Someone brought up from development 25 6.74%
A familiar Impact Wrestling face 244 65.77%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4101 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 09:30 AM
I AM NOT A BUTT!
 
Chrisp_Morg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Ending on Thursday Night..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Deathdrop View Post
The guy was wearing a shirt that was too tiny for his body. When Angle bent him over, you could see the skin on his back. It's not D'Lo.

D'Lo has been playing the part (You can tell by his oddly shaped peanut head). But Thursday Night we saw someone different. Light skin and regular shaped head.



I think it's not Abyss or Joe park....BUT THE THIRD PARK FROM PARK PARK AND PARK THINK ABOUT IT!!!


Chrisp_Morg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4102 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
donlesnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

^^^

lol gud 1

Mod note: Do not put this shit back in your sig. If you do you'll be banned. No need for baiting here.

My note: Oh gee. Cant people stand up for themselves without mod support?
donlesnar is offline  
post #4103 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Logically it couldn't be Abyss or Joseph Park because we see the VP here with Joseph Park.

The Tony is offline  
post #4104 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Tiger Driver '91
 
ceeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tony View Post
Logically it couldn't be Abyss or Joseph Park because we see the VP here with Joseph Park.
Except Joseph Park and Abyss are different people.


Quote:
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #4105 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeder View Post
Except Joseph Park and Abyss are different people.
They're not different people. Just a personality problem. We clearly see the VP there beside Park so it wouldn't make sense if it's Abyss or Park.
The Tony is offline  
post #4106 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
spezzano2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by donlesnar View Post
and u r asking me to post like an adult u dumbwit?
read my post clearly
i said i called shield as rookies because they were called up from nxt

and while we are arguing about this why are you referring to other posts?
and why are you asking me to pm u?
first go learn english and then read about pro wrestling and then start posting here
dont make a fool of yourself
Yes, because you type like a child. I have and understand it perfectly, you clearly don't understand me. I was referring to the condescending nature you seemed to be using towards them with the throw-away categorising of them as a 'bunch of rookies'.

What about anything I've said makes it looks like I don't understand English? Have you seen the way you type?

I type elequantly and make my point. No foolishness from my side. The only thing that makes me look at all like a fool is continuing to argue with someone as dimwitted as yourself but I can't help myself.

And I'm saying to PM me because this is a post on Aces and Eights not for us to argue on; which I explained in my last post which you obviously didn't understand... Moron.

Last edited by spezzano2311; 03-04-2013 at 01:28 PM.
spezzano2311 is offline  
post #4107 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Brown Hippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,870
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

The VP Could be Gunner or Crimson. How tall are they?

Brown Hippy is offline  
post #4108 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 04:32 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tony View Post
They're not different people. Just a personality problem. We clearly see the VP there beside Park so it wouldn't make sense if it's Abyss or Park.
Slammiversary 2012 must have been the greatest kayfabe illusion ever then.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #4109 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
donlesnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spezzano2311 View Post
Yes, because you type like a child. I have and understand it perfectly, you clearly don't understand me. I was referring to the condescending nature you seemed to be using towards them with the throw-away categorising of them as a 'bunch of rookies'.

What about anything I've said makes it looks like I don't understand English? Have you seen the way you type?

I type elequantly and make my point. No foolishness from my side. The only thing that makes me look at all like a fool is continuing to argue with someone as dimwitted as yourself but I can't help myself.

And I'm saying to PM me because this is a post on Aces and Eights not for us to argue on; which I explained in my last post which you obviously didn't understand... Moron.
stop this name calling like you are some kindergarten kid..
even the wwe accepts they were rookies from nxt and whats your problem with it..
i dint ask you to post your worthless comments or to come and blabber here nimrod..
if you dont want to argue you can shut your mouth rather than spamming

Mod note: Do not put this shit back in your sig. If you do you'll be banned. No need for baiting here.

My note: Oh gee. Cant people stand up for themselves without mod support?
donlesnar is offline  
post #4110 of 4984 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
spezzano2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by donlesnar View Post
stop this name calling like you are some kindergarten kid..
even the wwe accepts they were rookies from nxt and whats your problem with it..
i dint ask you to post your worthless comments or to come and blabber here nimrod..
if you dont want to argue you can shut your mouth rather than spamming
You are hilariously stupid. You say stop the name calling then call me a nimrod a sentence later and called me a 'dumbwit' in the other post. So practice what you preach.

Do I really need to explain to you for like the third time that I'm not saying they weren't rookies, I was referring to the way you were using the term 'bunch of rookies'. You obviously don't get where I'm coming from.

'Dint'? Didn't you ask me in the last post to learn to understand English... it would help if you spoke it

My comments are smart and yours are dumb so I don't see how mine are worthless.

If you understood my last post I said I couldn't help but argue with you because your so stupid so I don't know where you read I didn't want to argue. And wow 'shut my mouth', hard talk over the internet. Make me. You're spamming just as much as I am.

I said to PM me so we aren't spamming and you refused; whilst I feel it is a waste of my time arguing with you, I am obviously going to reply to correct your stupidity.

If you are going to reply; please don't type like an infant and make contradictory statements like 'stop the name calling' then calling me a name. :') MORON.
spezzano2311 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome